Bonide Neem Oil Spray - RTU
Starting at $14.25
Bonide Neem Oil - 3 in 1 Product
This all organic multi purpose product is an insecticide, a miticide and a fungicide; three garden products in one. Neem Oil comes from Need seed and is perfect to control all stages of insects such as aphids, whiteflies, spider mites and more insects on almost any plant. It also helps control blackspot, powdery mildew, and rust and is used for organic gardening.
Bonide Neem Oil - Top Features
- Can be used up to day of harvest
- Defends your roses against insects, diseases, and mites.
- Kills eggs, larvae and adult stages of insects
- Multi Purpose -Fungicide-Insecticide-Miticide
- Prevents and controls black spot on roses, anthracnose, rust and powdery mildew
- On hardy plants, Neem Oil can used as a leaf polish.
- To control overwintering eggs of insects on shrubs, fruit and shade trees, roses, ornamentals and vegetables, Bonide's Neem Oil may be used as a dormant spray.
Use Neem Oil Spray at the first sign of insects or mites. It is best to use this organic spray when applied on a 7-14 day schedule. If the insect population is heavy, use this spray on a 7 day schedule. Spray to point of runoff. Complete coverage with Bonide Neem Oil of all the plant tissue is necessary for control.
|Target Pest||For control of spider mites, aphids, whiteflies, scale, leafrollers, beetles, and more listed insect pests. For prevention and control of various fungal diseases including black spot, powdery mildew, anthracnose, downy mildew, leaf spot, rust, needle scab, botrytis, needle rust, scab and flower, twig and tip blight, and alternaria.|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Clarified Hydrophobic Extract of Neem Oil - 0.90%|
|For Use :||Roses, Flowers, Houseplants, Ornamental Trees and Shrubs, Fruits, Nuts, and Vegetables in and around Homes and Home Gardens. Can be used up to day of harvest.|
|Yield||qt, ready to use|
More Application Tips