JT Eaton Boric Acid Dust
Starting at $34.50
- JT Eaton's Boric Acid Powder Boric Acid Dust
- Contains: 99.0% Orthoboric Acid long -term treatment boric acid dust
- strong>May be used as a mop up solution for floors.
JT Eaton's boric acid dust is a long term boric acid dust that may be used as an insecticide dust or used in mop water. JT Eaton's Boric Acid is odorless, non-staining and non-flammable.
Eaton's Boric Acid Powder -Uses
Jt Eaton's Boric Acid has proven control of crawling insects in commercial and residential locations. It may be used in homes, restaurants, grocery stores, schools, warehouses, mobile homes, warehouse, hotels, offices, apartments, ships, buses, kennels, zoos, new construction, sewers and hospitals.
JT Eaton Boric Acid Dust -Application
- No boric acid dust powder should be visible in living areas after application. Any powder visible after application must be brushed into cracks and crevices or removed.
- Apply only in areas inaccessible to children and pets.
- Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuffs.
- Apply Boric Acid Dust approximately 1 pound for every 1,000 square feet of living space.
Directions for Applying as a Mop Solution to Control Cockroaches
Mixing and Application
- Directions: Add 1 cup of this product to each gallon of rinse water. Apply to floor areas only. Make only enough for each application. Supplemental treatment only.
- Reapply as necessary. Any powder visible after application must be brushed into cracks and crevices or removed. Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuffs.
|Packaging||5 lb and 25 lb|
Palmetto Bugs, Ants, Silverfish and Fleas * For fleas see instructions for treating floors in the home.
|Active Ingredient (s)||99.0% Orthoboric Acid|
|For Use :||Homes, Hospitals, Restaurants, Condominiums, Apartments, Grocery Stores, Institutional and Commercial Buildings, Schools, Cafeterias, Warehouses, Storage Areas, Food Processing Plants, Mobile Homes, Boats, Military Bases, Theaters, Camps, Nursing Homes|
|Mixture|Application||Apply Boric Acid Dust approximately 1 pound for every 1,000 square feet of living space|