Chapin 3.5 Gallon Concrete Sprayer #1949
Chapin Concrete Sprayer #1949
High quality concrete sprayer for professional applications.
The Chapin 3-1/2-gallon industrial viton concrete open head sprayer sprays 1/2 gallon per minute. Made with tri-poxy-lined steel this sprayer provides triple protection against corrosion, rust and damage from denting. It features a 48-inch reinforced hose and threaded fittings for easy hose changing. Metal construction includes a 24-inch brass extension, a brass fan tip nozzle for even coverage and a metal ergo handle.
The 3-1/2-gallon tank has a wide mouth for easy filling and cleaning. This sprayer is equipped with a carrying strap and a poly holster for keeping the wand and nozzles secure.
- Use for form oil and curing compound applicators. Tri-Poxy coated steel makes tank corrosion resistant and easy to clean.
- Threaded fittings for easy changing of hose, shut-off nozzle. 4.5" open head tank for easy filling and cleaning
- Brass pump, wand, nozzle and Shut-off with lock-on feature
- Exclusive TRI-POXY® lined steel for triple protection against corrosion, rust and damage from denting
- Wide mouth for easy filling and cleaning
- Exclusive: Poly Holster keeps wand secure and tips
- Metal Ergo Handle
- Brass fan spray nozzle for even coverage
- Brass spray handle with "Lock-on" and quick release design. Threaded coupling for easy removal
- VITON(TM) o-rings and gaskets for maximum resistance to chemical attack
- Hose reinforced with nylon braid and vinyl core to resist chemical attack, crimping, cracking and leaking
|SDS||Chapin Concrete Sprayer Manual|
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
|For Use :||N/A|