Chapin Premier XP Sprayer
Starting at $87.90
Chapin makes great sprayers. The reason I really like the Chapin Premier XP is that it has an anti-clog filter in the pickup tube and the plunger cup. This anti-clog filter picks up particles that might clog your spray tip. Chapin pays attention to what it takes to make a successful sprayer. They have returned to the plunger cup design, replacing the o ring in the pump barrel.
Chapin Premier XP Sprayers #21210XP & #21220 XP
The Chapin Premier XP Sprayers (# 21210XP- 1 Gallon) and (#21220XP -2 Gallon) have replaced the Chapin Premier Sprayers (# 21210 -1 Gallon) and (#21220 -2 Gallon).
Chapin Premier Sprayers have long been one of the top line of sprayers for the homeowner with several features like an anti-clog filter, 4" wide mouth opening, built-in pressure relief/release valve, brass adjustable cone nozzle, viton seals and more.
What is new in the Chapin Premier XP Series
This new Chapin Premier XP (extended performance) has been improved with 40% more pump volume per stroke. They have replaced the O ring with a plunger cup in the pump barrel. At one time, Chapin designed the plunger cups in the original Premier Series. Chapin Manufacturing redesigned them to O rings that were less successful and have gone back to the realibility of plunger cups.
- Viton (synthetic rubber and fluoropolymer elastomer) seals in key areas like o rings. Viton resists corrosion from caustic or oil based chemicals.
- 42" braided reinforced hose
- Brass adjustable cone nozzle - sprays fine mist to a coarse stream
- Fatique-Free Spraying - Metal Shut-off with a locking mechanism for continuous spraying.
- Metal Pump Handle
- SureSpray™ Anti-clog Filter
- Pressure Release valve - Use for releasing pressure safety.
- Epoxy coated zinc shut-off with 12 inch brass extension wand.
- Poly tanks are lightweight for easy carrying and non corrosive
- Translucent Poly tank is convenient for easy viewing of tank levels
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
|For Use :||N/A|