ContraPest Elevate Bait System
Starting at $22.99
ContraPest is a liquid bait for the reduction of reproductive capacity in rats. Deploying ContraPest together with other methods, including lethal measures, can speed up the process because you’re targeting both ends of the life cycle: birth and death.
ContraPest-Elevate Bait System is a reproductive inhibitor for female and male rats and a highly palatable liquid contraceptive. By restricting fertility in both male and female roof rats, it leads to a significant decrease in the number of rats on site.
Contrapest Elevate has been specifically designed to target roof rats inhabiting elevated areas such as lofts, attics, and rafters. ContraPest extends the existing efforts of your integrated pest management (IPM) program for results you can count on.
The Elevate Starter Kit with ContraPest is a bundle of products needed for initial deployment
Starter Kits Products included:
- • 1 Elevate Hanging Bait Station with nozzle
- • 1-Month supply of ContraPest, 8 fl. oz.
Why Rats Like This Bait
ContraPest is a liquid formulation that is high in fat and tastes sweet, which is a preferred flavor profile for rodents, particularly rats. The liquid formulation was partly developed based on rodents’ significant daily water requirements. Rats consume 10% of their body weight in water each day. In early testing, ContraPest was consumed in the presence of other food and water sources.
- Indoor use only.
- • Inspect for rat activity. Contrapest Elevate is intended for high locations like attics, ledges, and ceiling rafters, so begin your inspection there.
- • Place Contrapest at least 30 feet away from any lethal methods.
- • Maintain an uninterrupted supply of bait.
- • Check and replace bait as necessary, or at least every month.
- • Deployment Guide
- • Bottles must not be placed in areas where contamination of food or surfaces that come into direct contact with food is possible.
- • Place bottles indoors only; DO NOT apply outdoors.
- • Do not dilute or add anything to the product.
- • Store the product in a location where children, pets, or other non-target animals have no access.
- • Dispose of the product container, unused, spoiled, and unconsumed bait as specified on this label.
- • Bottle mounting brackets are mandatory for use.
- • The mounting bracket may either be secured to a sturdy vertical or horizontal surface.
EPA Reg. No. 91601-1
|Packaging||ContraPest Elevate Starter Kit -One month supply (Bottle + Hanger) and ContraPest Elevate Refill (Bottle + Nozzle)|
|More PDF's||Technical Bulletin|
|Active Ingredient (s)||4-Vinylcyclohexene diepoxide 0.09604% | Triptolide 0.00118%|
|For Use :||
|Retreatment||Replace bottle at least every month, or if product reduces by 50%|
Please follow the label closely for instructions of use.