DeltaGard G Granular Insecticide
Stop pests before they enter your home with DeltaGard G Granule insecticide. These insecticide granules provide long-term residual against many insects (broad-spectrum). Use it in residential, commercial, or residential areas. DeltaGard G Insecticide Granule is a 0.1% granular formulation of deltamethrin (same active as Suspend SC and D-Fense SC). Deltamethrin belongs to the pyrethroid family of chemicals.
DeltaGard G Insecticide Granules
DeltaGard G Insecticide Granule with deltamethrin is an ideal perimeter or barrier treatment for a broad range of pests in turf and landscape ornamentals. The small water-dispersible granular size allows for superior coverage and easier calibration of lawn spreaders. The smaller-sized granules can fall through vegetation and heavy mulch to get to potential pests, nests, and foraging areas. It will not stain concrete or damage plants.
DeltaGard G-Broad-Spectrum Insecticide
DeltaGard G (Delta Guard) controls many insects pests and and subsurface insect pests (mole crickets).
- Annual bluegrass weevil, Ants, Armyworms, Bermudagrass mites, Billbugs (adult), Black Turfgrass Ataenius, Boxelder bugs, Centipedes, Chiggers, Chinch bugs, Clover mites, Cockroaches, Crickets, Cutworms, Darkling ground beetles, Digger wasps, Essex skipper, Field crickets, Fiery skipper, Fire ants, Firebrats, Flea beetles, Grasshoppers, Japanese Beetles, Lawnmoths, Leafhoppers, Mealybugs, mole crickets, Scorpions, Silverfish, Sod webworms, Sowbugs, Spiders, Spittlebugs, Springtails, Ticks, and Vegetable weevils
- Controls home invading insects and surface feeding insects (See label for complete instructions)
Coverage- Cost-effective Low Application
One 20 lb bag of Deltagard will cover up to 10,000 sq ft.
Manufacturer: Bayer (Mfg. Number: 79121539), EPA Reg No.432-836
Apply Deltagard G as a broadcast treatment or a perimeter treatment. We recommend using Deltagard G with a lawn spreader, but you can use your hands (with gloves to spread it.
Application Tips and Application Rates
- Apply at the rate of 2-3 lbs per 1,000 sq feet
- Best results are obtained by watering these granules into the turf.
- The best results for perimeter barrier treatment is to apply a band of 5-10 feet wide around the building.
- If treating individual ant mounds or ant nests, sprinkle 1-2 teaspoons over the nest.
- For red imported fire ants: Apply 1 teaspoon over each mound, and up to two feet around each mound. Slightly sprinkle with water to dissolve the granules.
|Product Label||Label | Reference Guide|
|More PDF's||Scorpion Guide|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Deltamethrin 0.1%|
|For Use :||N/A|
|Yield||A 20 lb bag of DeltaGard G treats up to 10,000 sq.ft.|
|Mixture|Application||Use Gloves, Hand Spreader, or Push Spreader|
|Shipping Restrictions||CT and NY|