Evolve Soft Bait
Starting at $105.50
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
Evolve Soft Bait-A soft bait to reduce fertility in rats.
Evolve Soft Bait is a pioneering soft bait contraceptive designed exclusively for rats. This groundbreaking technology by Senestech effectively controls rat populations by impeding their reproductive abilities through a compact formulation. Its unique mechanism directly addresses the root of the problem.
Evolve Soft Bait was devised to minimize risks. This method utilizes cutting-edge technology to target the source of rat infestations and effectively restrict their fertility without causing harm.
- 6 lbs. ( about 96 pieces)
- Evolve Soft Bait (6 lb)+ (3) Aegis RP Rodent Bait Stations + (1) Key
Evolve Soft Bait-No Bait Aversion
As time passes, typical rodent baits lose their effectiveness as the rat population develops a learned aversion, genetic resistance, or increased tolerance. Typically, the survivors in the rat population are those that have avoided consuming rodenticides or have outsmarted traps. However, with Evolve, a contraceptive bait that doesn't cause aversion, rats will continue to consume it even after surviving. The more they consume, the better the outcome for those trying to control the rat population.
- Effective Fertility Control. The active ingredient in Evolve soft bait is proven to effectively reduce or eliminate fertility in rats, which reduces their population.
- Long-Term Solution. Affects the population beginning after one to two breeding cycles (four to six weeks), resulting in reduced pregnancies and fewer pups born.
- User-Friendly Format. The soft bait format is designed to be familiar and convenient for professionals and consumers alike to deploy.
- Highly Palatable The contraceptive bait is attractive and palatable to rats. It lacks negative side effects that cause rats to become bait averse; they continue consuming it, bringing greater results.
- Addresses Infestation Source. Designed to address pest infestations at the source by reducing the birth rate.
- Integrates with Pest Management Programs. Works with traditional rodent control products to provide long-term solutions.
Determine areas where rats are most likely to find and consume bait. These areas can include concealed areas along walls, near burrows, near structural openings in the floor, wall, or ceiling, or in hard-to-reach areas (e.g., in rafters, beams, or attics) or where other signs of rat activity have been observed.
- Multiple tamper-proof rat bait stations may be placed in foraging areas or high-activity locations as needed.
- Place 2 to 12 pieces per placement.
- Adjust the amount of bait applied at each placement based on rat activity levels.
- Maintain an uninterrupted supply of bait. Check and replace bait as necessary.
Reassess activity for changes in placement (e.g., due to seasonal changes or construction).
|Packaging||6 lbs. ( about 96 pieces) and Evolve Soft Bait (6 lb)+ (3) Aegis RP Rodent Bait Stations + (1) Key|
|Product Label||Product Label|
|More PDF's||Deployment Guide|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Cottonseed Oil .....0.1% Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sucrose, Cottonseed Meal, Citric Acid|
|For Use :||
Commercial, residential, and agricultural sites.
|Shipping Restrictions||This product can ship only to addresses in AZ, CA, DE, GA,HI, IL, MA, MN, MO, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OK, and TX. Check back soon if your state is not currently listed.|
1. Bait must not be deployed in areas where contamination of food, water, or surfaces that come in direct contact with food is possible.
2. Do not dilute or add anything to the product.
3. Store and deploy bait out of reach of children, pets, domestic animals, and non-target wildlife or in tamper-resistant bait stations.
4. Dispose of product container, unused, and unconsumed bait as specified on this label.