FoxFarm Big Bloom Liquid Plant Food
Starting at $19.75
FoxFarm Big Bloom Liquid Plant Food 0.01-0.3-0.7
Big Bloom Liquid Plant Food is a Omri Listed Product, organic fertilizer. Big Bloom may be used on any plant at any time. It supports root development and plant structure with its predigested-instantly available nutrition. The results from Big Bloom are brighter flowers with stronger fragrances, as well as sweeter fruit. It is an excellent choice for weak or sick plants.
This organic fertilizer offers a balance of a range of nutrients with earthworm castings, bat guano and other high test organic ingredients. The micro nutrients in Norwegian kelp improves nutrient uptake, while the Rock phosphate supplements the transfer of energy from one part of the plant to another part resulting in bigger buds and very fragrant flowers.
- Nitrogen - 0.01% Phosphorous - .03% Potassium - 0.7%
- Derived From:Earthworm Castings, Bat and Seabird Guano, Rock Phosphate, Sulfate of Potash Magnesia, Norwegian Kelp
More Features and Benefits
- Big Bloom’s digested Bat Guanos also sweeten fruits and vegetables naturally,
- Will not burn, use as often as you like on any plant you like.
- Use on baby plants-encourages rooting in seedlings and produces multiple bud set and early ripening.
- Acts as a catalyst
- Long shelf life: it’s like a fine wine, it gets better with age
Manufacturer: FoxFarm (Mfg. Number: FX793103)
Use Big Bloom as a stand alone product or mixed with other fertilizers for soil, hydroponics, foliar, and drip systems.
- General Feeding: 4 tbsp. per gallon of water every other watering
- Heavy Feeding: 1/2 cup per gallon of water once per week
- Supplemental Foliar Feeding:1 tablespoon per gallon of water. Apply once per week during early stages of
plant growth. Do not apply while plants are in direct light.
- Seedlings and Transplanting:1 tablespoon per gallon of water every other watering.
|Product Label||Feeding Schedule|
|More PDF's||Sales Sheet|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Nitrogen - 0.01% Phosphorous - .03% Potassium - 0.7%|
|For Use :||All flowering and fruiting plants|