Curtis Dyna-Fog Golden Eagle Fogger -2610 Electric Start XL
Curtis Dyna Fog's Golden Eagle , 2610 dispenses oil based insecticides, fungicides, germicides, disinfectants, odor control and other chemical products quickly, economically and more efficiently.
This is a great fogger for large areas. It does have a jet engine, so expect it to be loud. For long term easy start try to use non-ethanol gas. If you go to You Tube and type in Golden Eagle fogger you will find many videos on it. We always have these ordered. If you want to wait, call us and we will put your order in and when they come in we will ship it.
Golden Eagle Fogger Electric Start XL-2610
The Golden Eagle Fogger is a thermal fogger that converts fogging solutions into a fog or mist. The particle size of this produced fog is small and will stay suspended longer than other space sprays.
This thermal aerosol generator is a portable powerhouse that excels in application issues where other machines may fall short, such as hard to reach areas indoors and outdoors. It can work small jobs as well as larger jobs in locations such as factories, warehouses, greenhouses, food processing plants, cattle barns, camp-grounds, swine/poultry houses, schools, grain mills, shopping centers, restaurants, hotels, apartment complexes and many more locations.
The Golden Eagle Electric Start XL has an unique electric starting system that provides greater fuel efficiency, effectiveness, reliability, and ease of operation and eliminates the need for manual starting.
- Model 2610 Series 3 #58500-Curtis Dyna Fog
- Suggested Fogging Material:CSI 30-30 ULV
- CSI 30-30 ULV Concentrate This fogging concentrate is a 30%permethrin / 30% PBO formulation. It is a broad spectrum, low odor, synergized synthetic pyrethroid insecticide that provides a quick knockdown for adult mosquitoes, flies and gnats. (Same as Kontrol 30-30), CSI 30-30 does not have an EPA water set back regulation. It can be applied by air or ground. As a thermal or non-thermal fog CSI 30 – 30 may be applied either diluted or undiluted.
Features and Advantages
- Calibrated dial allows precision control of fog output
- Push button fog control
- Patented electric starting system, no manual pumping
- Removable stainless steel filters
- Removable battery for easy access
- Made in USA
|Formulation Output 0-9 gallons/hr; 0-34 liters/hr; covers 57,000 cubic feet; 1600 cubic meters/min|
|Droplet Size||0.5 – 50 microns VMD|
|Engine||30 Hp; 22 kW; 18,900 Kcal/hr|
|Fuel Consumption||0.5 GPH; 1.9 liters/hr|
|Weight||Empty: 19 lbs; 8.6 kg. Full: 27 lbs; 12.2 kg|
|Fuel Tank||1.2 quarts; 1.0 liter|
|Formulation Tank||1.1 gallons; 4.2 liters|
|Power Supply||Eight 1.5 V D size alkaline batteries. A rechargeable 12V DC battery (optional).
Any 12V DC vehicle battery; connect to 12V receptacle with auxiliary battery cable.
|Dimensions||52 x 9.5 x 14.5 inches; 132 x 24.1 x 36.8 cm
(L x W x H)
|Shipping Data||55 x 11 x 16 inches; 140 x 28 x 41 cm (L x W x H) 32 lbs; 14.5 kg 5.5 cubic feet; 0.15 cubic meters|
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
|For Use :||
Large areas outside or large warehouses.