Havahart 1085 Easy Set Cage Style Animal Live Trap
Returns: There are no returns on animal traps unless the traps are damaged or defective.
Havahart 1085 - Easy Set Cage Style Animal Live Trap
Havahart 1085 Easy Set Cage Style Animal Live Trap is ideal for catching: Raccoons, Cats, Groundhogs, Nutria, Armadillos and similar-size animals. Havahart Easy Set Trap #1085 is made of rust-resistant, galvanized wire mesh with sturdy steel reinforcements for durability and long life. The galvanized wire mesh resists rust and corrosion. Another added feature of the Havahart 1085 is the mesh openings. The mesh openings are smaller than other traps of comparable size. These smaller mesh openings help prevent escapes and bait theft. The high tensile wire mesh makes the Havahart 1085 EZ Set Live Animal Trap more durable without making it heavier. The Havahart Easy Set Raccoon Trap#1085 patented design is an improvement in setting traps, setting a new standard. For folks that are not familar with working with live traps, this trap may be perfect for you.
Havart 1085 - Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 32"L x 10"W x 12"H
- One handed set - One handed release Ideal for first time trappers Simply lift lever to the back of the trap - trap is set
- Lever is ideally positioned for releasing animal - stand behind trap to open trap door and set animal free
- One spring loaded door T
- hese raccoon traps are also ideal for catching groundhogs (woodchucks), stray cats, opussums, armadillos and similar-size nuisance animals
- These live traps have smoothed internal edges to protect and prevent injuries to animals
- Proven efficacy derived from extensive field testing means higher catch rate and fewer escapes
- Made to last - resists rust and corrosion
- Trigger rod is located outside of the trap so animal cannot damage it while in the trap Instructions and tips on baits and trap setting are included
- Comes fully assembled and ready to use
- Designed by professional trappers
- Made in the U.S.A
How to set this Trap
1. Unlock trap by turning safety latch upward.
2. Slide handle towards back of trap until it locks into position.
3. Trap is now set.