Imidacloprid 75 WSB Select
Imidacloprid 75 WSB Select
Imidacloprid 75 WSP as a systemic non-repellent insecticide is a broad-spectrum insecticide that provides long-term control in landscape ornamentals, interior plantscapes, turf, and fruit and nut trees. Known for its control over white grubs, mealybugs, crane flies, and leafminers and more listed pests, it provides both curative and preventative action.
Packaging: Envelope with 4 x 1.6 oz water soluble packets
- Available in convenient water soluble packaging
- Non-repellency means that insects cannot detect Imidacloprid 75 WSP Select
- Active ingredient controls through both contact and ingestion
- Applications are more forgiving than traditional repellent barriers
- Excellent control of white grubs in turf at relatively low use rates
Application-Turfgrass and Ornamentals
To control such pests as Billbug larvae, European crane flies,Hairy chinch bugs, Mole crickets, White grubs ( including black turfgrass ataenius beetles), European chafers, Japanese beetles, May and June beetles, Northern masked chafers, Oriental beetles, and Southern masked chafers. It is best to apply this insecticide before the egg laying activity of these pests. Enough water is required to move the insecticide through the hatch, however do not apply to waterlogged areas.
For suppression of chinch bugs, make an application before the hatching of the first instar nymphs. For control of mole crickets, make the application before or during the peak egg hatch period. If adults or large nymphs are actively tunnelings, combine Imidacloprid 75WSP Select with a remedial insecticide.
This insecticide controls Adelgids, Aphids, Asian long-horned beetles, Borer, Elm leaf beetles, Emerald ash borers, Hemlock woolly adelgid, Japanese and other leaf-feeding beetles, Lace bugs, Leafhoppers, Leafminers, Mealybugs, Pine tip moths, Royal palm bugs, Sawfly larvae, Scale insects, Thrips (suppression), vine weevils, and Whiteflies. As a systemic insecticide, it is transported in the plants from the roots to the upper foliage. The product must be applied to a growing area of the plant that allows absorption of the active ingredient. Adding soluble nitrogen-type fertilizers to the spray solution can promote the uptake of the active ingredient.
- Foliar Applications: Apply 1.6 ounces (1 packet) of Imidacloprid 75WSP Select per 300 gallons of water. Make foliar applications before high pest populations become established. Reapply on an as needed basis.
- Drench Applications: Up to 15 inches in trunk diameter (DBH): apply 1.6 ounces (1 packet) of Imidacloprid 75 WSP Select per 24 to 48 inches of cumulative trunk diameter. For trees 15 DBH inches or greater: apply 1.6 ounces (1 packet) of Imidacloprid 75WSP Select per 12 to 48 inches of cumulative trunk diameter.
- DO NOT exceed a total of 8.6 ounces application (0.4 lb of active ingredient) per acre, per year.
- See Product label for complete instructions
|Packaging||Envelope with 4 x 1.6 oz packets|
If you don't have at least a 15 gal tank this is not a good choice for you. It is difficult to mix small batches. Take a look at the Dominion 2L. It is a liquid concentrate and much easier for mixing small batches.
|More PDF's||Sales Sheet|
Adelgids, Aphids. Asian longhorned beetles. Billbug larvae, Borer Elm, leaf beetle,s Emerald ash borers, European chafers, European crane flies ,Hairy chinch bugs ,Hemlock woolly adelgid, Japanese beetles, Lace bugs, Leafhoppers, Leafminers ,May and June beetles, Mealybugs, Mole crickets, Northern masked chafers, Oriental Beetles ,Pine tip moths, Royal palm bugs, Sawfly larvae, Scale Insects ,Southern masked chafer,s Thrips (suppression), Vine weevils, Whiteflies, White grubs, including black turfgrass ataenius beetles
|Active Ingredient (s)||Imidacloprid 75.0%|
|For Use :||
Residential lawns, business and office complexes, shopping