Imidashot DF is effective in controlling insects like mole crickets, grubs, and Japanese beetles. It contains 70% Imidacloprid as its active ingredient which helps control sucking and chewing insects including Hide Beetles and Darkling beetles. It is ideal for use on crops, on lawns, in and around nurseries, athletic fields, poultry houses, greenhouses and golf courses. It uses lower rates compared to other insecticide so it is guaranteed economical to use.
Imidashot DF Insecticide is a dry flowable formulation. Imidashot DF with Imidacloprid 70 % controls a variety of insects such as Japanese beetles, stink bugs, whiteflies, aphids, mealybugs, scales, Apple maggots, Leafminers, Japanese beetles.
- Kills and controls over 100 chewing and sucking insects including grubs, mole crickets, ants, spiders and mites
- Can be used on many crops, on lawns, in and around nurseries, athletic fields, greenhouses and golf courses
- Kills the two leading insects in Poultry houses; Hide Beetles and Darkling Beetles
- Low use rate makes it economical to use
- Use 1.2- 2.3 oz per acre for most insects in various crops, turf, trees, ornamentals, groundcovers, interior plantscapes and in poultry houses.
- It can be a directed foliar spray or a broadcast spray. For optimum control, cover thoroughly. .
- A spray adjuvant may be used to improve coverage.
- With heavy insect populations, Imidashot DF may not knock down the insect population in a single applications. Most likely, you will need to spray twice for best results in heavy insect population areas.
- Imidashot DF Insecticide will control or suppress pests that inhabit soils in lawns and grassy areas. For best control, make applications before or during egg laying periods. Make sure to irrigate so that the insecticide moves through the thatch into the soil.
- See the label for complete instructions
|Active Ingredient (s)
|For Use :
|Commercial & Residential: Crops, Turg-grass, Nurseries, Athletic Fields, Poultry Houses, Greenhouses and Golf Courses