Invite Fruit Fly Traps with Invite Liquid Lure
Starting at $36.50
Invite Fruit Fly Traps and Invite Liquid Lure - Traps Fruit Flies and Phorid Flies
The dark-eyed fruit fly is difficult to catch, but the attractant in Invite Fruit Fly Traps/Invite Liquid Lure lures and catches them. As a bonus, this non-toxic trap can be used in food areas. Invite Fruit Fly traps to have a unique two-part lure system. They are pre-loaded with a powder that is activated by the Invite Liquid Lure.
The Invite Fruit Fly Trap may be placed upside down underneath counters without spills.
- Non-Pesticides, Non-Toxic
- A clear backing makes monitoring quick and easy. Traps may be placed in any orientation.
- Innovative and Unique Two-Part Lure System: Has a unique two-part lure system
- The trap may be lightly sprayed with a microcap product such as Fenvastar EcoCap to kill flies that are attracted but may not enter the trap.
How To Use Invite Fruit Fly Traps
- Clear backing is for monitoring purposes, do not puncture.
- Pour 2 oz of Invite Liquid Lure in the hole in the trap, swirl to activate.
|Packaging||6 traps and one 16 oz bottle or Invite Liquid Lure or case of 12 traps and two 16 oz bottles of InVite Liquid Lure|
|Active Ingredient (s)||No pesticides|
|For Use :||
Invite Fruit Fly traps may be placed in residential or commercial locations. Place these traps in areas where the flies are found.
The Invite Fruit Fly traps may be placed on the counters, under the counters are hung on a wall. It is recommended that you remove any organic matter that would attract them.