Maxforce FC Ant Bait Stations
- Maxforce FC Ant Bait Stations - 24 individual Max Force Ant bait stations - active ingredient: Fipronil (FC)
- Maxforce FC Ant Bait Stations work for Pharoah, Argentine, red imported, acrobat, pavement ants, and more.
- Use 3-4 stations in an average room, 6-8 for heavier infestations.
Maxforce FC Ant Bait Stations - 24 stations
Maxforce FC Ant Bait Stations are all about fast control and secondary kill. It's a bait station breakthrough offering all the advantages you need, with a much faster start.
- Maxforce FC Ant Bait Stations start to kill ants in just six hours.
- Tests show 90% population reductions in just four days for ants.
This formula gives you superior long-term control compared to contact sprays. The active ingredient, fipronil, provides a unique mode of action that works through both ingestion and contact, knocking down ants that eat or touch the bait. One contaminated ant kills many others where they live and breed. The Domino Effect(TM) still achieves colony elimination but with faster visible results.
MAXFORCE FC Ant Bait Stations contain a patented-bait formulation which kills Pharaoh ants and other common household ants:
Pharaoh ants, Argentine Ants, Pharoah Ants crazy ants, Red Imported Fire Ants, pavement ants, cornfield ants, Odorous House Ants, acrobat ants and thief ants.
When properly used, Maxforce FCwill attract foraging worker ants.
Maxforce ant bait stations are convenient and easy to use. The small ant bait station bags contain loose-packed single stations and are resealable to keep baits fresh and protected from contamination. The patented inspectable red station lids now have an additional feature : A debossed lid that's index welded to the base, creating even greater bait station integrity. The easy peel-and-stick adhesive makes application fast.
MAXFORCE FC ANT BAIT will kill both adult and larval ant forms.
Do not use residual insect ant sprays with or near the Maxforce ant bait stations, as the worker ants must remain alive to carry the bait back to the queen and immature workers.
Residual sprays may cause worker ants to spread out and form secondary colonies. Maxforce ant bait works because it is non-repellent and thus will not cause secondary colony formation.
Maxforce ant bait stations have no insecticide odor, are child-resistant, and are easy to use. The patented bait station design allows you to inspect each bait placement and monitor the amount of ant feeding.
Maxforce Ant Bait Stations may be used for the control of ants wherever they are a problem (e.g., hospitals, nursing homes, daycare centers, schools, residential establishments, warehousing and commercial establishments, food service, food manufacturing and food processing facilities, laboratories, computer and electronic equipment facilities, pet shops, zoos, buses, boats, aircraft, and trains).
|Target Pest||Pharaoh Ants and other common household ants: Acrobat, Argentine, Crazy, Odorous House Ants, and Pavement ants.|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Fipronil|
|For Use :||N/A|
|Mixture|Application||Residential, Commercial, and Industrial. For normal infestation, use 3 stations per average size room. More for heavy infestations.|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: MAXFORCE FC ANT BAIT STATIONS
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
1. Place each bait station indoors or outdoors (adjacent to the structure) immediately next to ant trails or close to areas where ants are numerous. Nests are usually located in dark, humid, and warm areas close to a water and food source. For maximum effectiveness in ant control, the bait station should be placed in or near wall voids, electrical outlets (if wiring permits), potted plants, waste-paper baskets, garbage cans, and sinks. Bait stations can be placed in cabinets, beside dishes, near sensitive equipment, or anywhere your ant problem occurs.
2. Indoor Use: For normal infestations, you should use 3 MAXFORCE FC Ant Bait Stations in an average size room. For heavier infestations, you will need additional bait stations in each room. If the infestation persists beyond two weeks, replace all bait stations where the bait has been completely consumed and relocate bait stations that show no evidence of ant feeding.
3. Outdoor Use: Bait stations should be placed adjacent to the structure near ant activity or anywhere ants may access the structure. Application sites include air conditioning units, electrical conduits, vents, pipe chases, concrete slabs, skylights on roofs;
4. The bait stations can be stuck to a vertical surface by peeling off the protective strip to expose the adhesive.
5. Do not spray the bait stations. Avoid placing the bait stations on freshly sprayed surfaces.
6. Increased ant activity may be seen near the bait stations immediately after placement for short periods but you can expect to see less activity within three days. After placement, ant trails may be observed between the bait stations and the nests. For best results, do not interfere with the ants or the stations during their use because ants must carry the bait back to destroy the queen and colony.
7. Inspect all bait stations and replace them as needed for continuous control of ants.