Monterey Fruit Tree & Vegetable Systemic Soil Drench
Starting at $21.50
Apply Once For Season-Long Control
Fruit Tree and Vegetable Systemic Soil Drench is the perfect solution for getting rid of garden pests. This concentrated insecticide should be mixed and applied as a soil drench to combat a variety of common garden pests, including aphids, cucumber beetles, leaf hoppers, thrips, whiteflies, Colorado potato beetles, flea beetles, Japanese beetles, mealy bugs, scales, and other leaf-leaf feedings.
Manufacturer: Monterey Lawn & Garden (Mfg. Number: LG 6274)
How Does Fruit Tree and Vegetable Systemic Soil Drench Work?
First, unlike other chemical solutions, this systemic drench gets absorbed into the roots of plants, which in turn sends it through the plant's sap and disperses it throughout all parts of the plant. This systemic action makes it more effective in killing the pests than spraying on top of them, as the insecticide won't just wash away or evaporate as traditional sprays do. Additionally, it's safe to use around pets and children since it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals that could harm them if accidentally ingested or inhaled.
Apply once a year at labeled application timing. See the label for plant-specific directions. See plant-specific restrictions for the pre-harvest interval. If no pre-harvest interval is listed, then the product may be applied up to and including the day of harvest.
- Apply once for season-long control
- Mix in water and pour around the plant base
- Controls aphids, leafhoppers, whiteflies, foliage-feeding thrips, and other listed insects
- For use on listed fruit and nut trees, including citrus, apple, peach, cherry, and plum; and on listed vegetables, including tomatoes, carrots, peppers, melons, cucumbers, and herbs; and on listed berries, including strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and grapes
- Quart size treats 640 sq ft. of vegetables
- Quart size treats up to 9 fruit trees with a canopy width of 10 ft.
Application and Precautions
- Vegetables, Herbs, Berries, and Grapes: 1/2 oz per 1 qt of water per 10 sq. ft.
- Fruit Trees: The amount is determined by the distance from the trunk to the drip line
- Yield: 2 oz. Treats 640 sq. ft. of Vegetables or up to 9 Fruit Trees with a Canopy Width of 10 ft.
- See label for complete application instructions.
|Active Ingredient (s)||Imidacloprid - 0.235%|
|For Use :||
|Yield||2 oz. Treats 640 sq. ft. of Vegetables or up to 9 Fruit Trees with a Canopy Width of 10 ft.|