Monterey Liqui-Cop RTS (LG 3190)
Starting at $25.00
Monterey Liqui-Cop RTS is a ready-to-spray fungicide spray for disease prevention on citrus and nut trees. It does not need a spreader sticker to be effective and does not need to dilute with water. It can be combined with horticultural oils and is highly weatherproof.
To control diseases on your citrus and nut trees, completely cover them. Use the highest rate indicated when the disease rate is high or expected to be high. For normal or general prevention, use the lower rate suggested.
- Shake well before using.
- Thoroughly spray to the point of runoff the bush or tree, including any foliage's upper and lower surfaces.
- Do not overspray.
- Only apply at 7-day intervals.
- Note: Avoid any metal surfaces, such as galvanized roofing. It may be reactive in metal and masonry surfaces. Avoid spraying houses, cars, lawn furniture, cars, etc.
How To Use Liqui-Cop RTU Sprayer:
No need to mix anything; it is ready to use.
Attach the Liqui-Cop RTU to your garden hose and spray.
1. Connect the sprayer to the hose
2. Turn on the water.
3. To begin spraying, point the nozzle in the direction you want to spray
4. Bend the plastic tab back and turn the knob to the ON position.
5. Spray the desired targeted area evenly.
Note: The Liqui-Cop RTS liqui is a dark blue. When the spray becomes clear, it is time to change out the bottle. 6. To stop spraying, turn the knob to the OFF position. 7. Turn off the water. 8. Relieve water pressure by bending the plastic tab back and turning the knob to the ON position until the water slows to a drip. Then turn the knob back to the OFF position. 9. Disconnect the sprayer from the hose.
|Packaging||32 oz, RTU|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Copper - ammonia complex 27.15%|
|For Use :||
All Citrus, Fruit and Nut trees
|Mixture|Application||Ready to spray with end-of-hose connection|
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS CAUTION: Causes eye and skin irritation. Harmful if swallowed, absorbed through the skin, or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Avoid breathing vapor or spray mist. Wear protective eyewear (goggles, face shield or safety glasses), a long-sleeved shirt and long pants, shoes and socks, and chemical-resistant gloves when handling this product. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking or using tobacco. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS This pesticide is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates and may contaminate water through runoff. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area. Rinsing application equipment over the treated area will help avoid run off to water bodies or drainage systems.