Precision Delivery System-PDS (Wth Doxem)
Starting at $69.95
Well, my pest control buddies, this product will change your business in a positive way. It's a great killer of german roaches and other listed insects, and it will save you time on treatment. Doxem is registered in most states.
Precision Delivery System
Precision Delivery System will deliver precise applications of Doxem Precise Bait Solution into the exact areas where insect pest breed and live. Doxem Precise Bait has a long residual and is designed to use with the PDS applicator.
Doxem Precise bait is a dry flowable bait that penetrates deep into cracks and crevices where roaches hide. It is effective, easy to apply, and long-lasting.
Doxem Precise Bait ( Packaging: 4 x 5 gram cartridges /box)
- Effective against: Cockroaches, ants, crickets and other listed pests
- Use Sites: Indoors, outdoors and commercial food handling areas
- Formulation: 0.6% Indoxacarb
- Consistent application
- Less wasted material
- Doesn't harden or get crusty
- Withstands extreme temperatures
- 1 application lasts 1+ years
- Quick Start Guide
- Download Doxem Precise Brochure
- Calculate current bait usage with the Precision Delivery System: Calculator
The Precision Delivery System Starter Kit
- PDS-A hand-held microduster applicator to use the Doxem dry formulation. This precise application will allow you to apply Doxem as small and precise placements in cracks, crevices, and voids.
- Doxem Precise Bait Solution-Dry flowable formulation (One box of 4 x 5 gram cartridges)
- Durable and convenient holster-Store the PDS unit, bait, and applicators
- 4 applicators for precise application to use with PDS Applicator-The straw applicators, 2 plastic, and 2 steel, allow for application in areas that the competitive product simply cannot reach or apply the treatment.
- Bait dispenses at rate of 0.02 grams per 1 second of trigger activation time.
- Small voids = (0.01g/1/2 sec)
- For Void Applications, dispense bait for 3 to 8 seconds.
- See video below for explanations
|Product Label||Doxem Label|
Cockroaches, ants, crickets and other listed pests
This chart shows the difference between Doxem and Avert in German roach control.
|Active Ingredient (s)||0.6% Indoxacarb, dry flowable bait|
|For Use :||Indoors, outdoors and commercial food handling areas|
Use Rates and Application