Prime Source Meso 4SC Select
Starting at $56.65
Prime Source Meso 4SC Select (Generic Tenacity Herbicide)
Prime Source's Meso 4SC Select provides pre-and post-emergent control of more than 45 broadleaf weeds and grasses in turfgrass. It works by inhibiting photosynthesis in the targeted weeds. Absorbed through the roots, shoots, and leaves, it is very effective when applied before or when seeding specific types of turfgrass.
Turfgrass Tolerant Species of Meso 4SC Select (trial tested to be safe on these species)
|Species||Application Rate (Fl. Oz. per Acre)|
|Kentucky bluegrass (Poa pertensis) Centipedegrass (Eremochloa ophiuroides) Buffalograss (Buchloe dactyloides) Tall fescue (Festuca arundinacea)||5-8|
|Perennial ryegrass* (Lolium perenne) Fine fescue* (creeping red, chewings and hard) Festuca spp.||5|
|St. Augustinegrass* (grown for sod) (Stenotaphrum secundatum)||4|
*See additional rate instructions on label.
Manufacturer: Prime Source
- Use 4-8 fl. oz. of Meso 4 SC Select per acre before seed germination. Use at at least 30 gallons of water per acre. For for extended control of crabgrass and foxtail, use Meso with another pre-emergence herbicide such as Prodiamine 65.
- Precautions for Pre-Emergence Application: It is most effective on established turf as a post-emergence unless it is combined with another active soil herbicide
- Restrictions for Pre-Emergent Applications. For perennial ryegrass, fine fescues, or mixed stands that consist of >50% perennial ryegrass and/or fine fescue, do not exceed five fl oz per acre. For St Augustine sod, do not exceed four fl oz per acre.
- New Seedlings/New Lawn Application: With at least 30 gallons of water per acre, apply 5-8 fl. oz. Meso 4 SC Select per acre. Apply before seeding or after seeding to listed tolerant turfgrass (see label)
- Restrictions for New Seedings/New Lawns: Don't apply on newly germinated turfgrass and wait until it has been mowed 2-4 times 4 weeks after emergence (whichever is longer).
|More PDF's||Sales Sheet|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Mesotrione 40.0%|
|For Use :||Commercial & Residential turf-grass: Golf Courses (except Putting Greens), Sod Farms, Business Parks, Athletic Fields, Parks, Cemeteries, Airports and Lawns|
Post-Emergence Application Instructions:
Turfgrass Use Restrictions: