Propest Pheronet Pheromone Pantry Pest Moth Trap
- ProPest Pheronet Pantry Pest Moth and Beetle Traps lure moths by using special moth pheromones that attract male moths and male cigarette beetles.
- Minimum purchase: 2 Traps
Propest Pheronet Pheromone Pantry Pest Traps
ProPest Pheronet Pantry Pest Moth and Beetle Traps lure moths by using special moth pheromones that attract male moths and male cigarette beetles.These pre-baited triangular traps attract and kill male moths, disrupting mating and eventually controlling the pantry pest problem. Propest Pantry Pest Traps protect grain-based foods such as cereals, flour, meal and pasta, pet and bird food, popcorn and more.
Traps Pantry Moths and Cigarette Beetles
The traps are designed to capture pantry moths including Plodia, Ephestia, & Lasioderma, Indian Meal Moths, Tobacco, Mediterranean Flour Moths, Almond Moths, Raisin Moths, and Cigarette Beetles.
Propest Pheronet Pantry Pest Moth Traps Are Easy To Use
Since these pantry pest traps are pre-baited, there is no need to place the pheromone on the glue. The pheromone is already placed inside the glue area. Just remove the paper that protects the glue and form into a box-like triangular form. A hanger comes with this trap, so you can hang this trap if you wish.
Trap Measurements : 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 3/4"
How to Solve Your Pantry Pest Infestation
- Locate the source or sources of infestation in your pantry by a complete inspection.
- Get rid of all infested food. It is essential to be through during inspection and clean up.
- For more details and tips for pantry inspections, click here: Get Rid Of Pantry Moths
- If your pantry moth problem is severe, add to your program an aerosol called Alpine PT Aerosol or Phantom Aerosol . Both Alpine PT and Phantom come with a crack and crevice tool to spray cracks and crevice or void areas.
- Propest Pheronet Trap Kit & Alpine PT Aerosol Kit
|Pro Tips||One to two traps per room is more than enough. If you keep the traps in the refrigerator it will prolong the life of the trap.|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Pre-baited with pheromones|
|For Use :||Inside. Pantry Pest Traps protect grain based foods such as cereals, flour, meal and pasta, pet and bird food, popcorn and more.|
|Mixture|Application||Simply remove the release paper to expose the glue, fold into triangle shape and it's ready to use.This advanced technology is Pherogel .Place where you see moths, don't place more than 2 per 100 sq feet|
|Retreatment||Active life is 30-60 days. No refrigeration is required.|
|More Instructions||Use just a few traps in the kitchen and replace when they get full. If you use too many, the surplus pheremone will confuse the male moths and they will not enter the traps.|