Quali-Pro Tebuconazole 3.6F Fungicide
Quali-Pro Tebuconazole 3.6F Foliar Fungicide is an effective systemic fungicide that prevents and treats a wide array of pathogens. Notable diseases such as snow molds, gray leaf spot, fusarium patch, anthracnose, necrotic ring spot, dollar spot, and brown patch can all be addressed by this product. Moreover, it offers an efficient uptake within four hours and three weeks of residual disease management. This fungicide is ideal for cool and warm season grasses and also promotes resistance control.
- Highly effective disease control for golf course turf and ornamentals
- Labeled for use in warm and cool season grasses
- Rapid plant uptake - less than 4 hours
- Both preventative and curative control with long-lasting residual
- Multi-site activity is excellent for resistance management program
- Not labeled for residential lawn use
|Active Ingredient (s)
|For Use :
|Apply Tebuconazole 3.6 at rates of 4-10 fl oz /A in 100 gallons of water. Spray volume may range from 50 up to 300 gallons of finished spray per acre depending upon equipment, plant species and plant growth stage at time of application.