Safeguard Squirrel-Rat Live Trap #52818-18" x 5" x 5" - Slide Release Back
Safeguard Trap Model #52818: This trap by Safeguard has a slide rear release back door for releasing the caught animal and ease of baiting. The Safeguard Trap Model #52818 is a perfect medium humane box live trap for squirrels, rats, and muskrats. Safeguard Traps are made with a heavy-duty reinforced spring-loaded door to provide maximum performance and superior animal retention.
Returns: There are no returns on animal traps unless the traps are damaged or defective.
Safeguard Trap Model # 52818
This trap by Safeguard has a slide rear release back door for releasing the caught animal and ease of baiting.The Safeguard Trap Model #52818 is a perfect medium humane box live trap for squirrels, rats, muskrats. Safeguard Traps are made with a heavy-duty reinforced spring-loaded door, to provide maximum performance and superior animal retention.
- Measures : 18" x 5" x 5" with an 1/2" mesh. Covered by a 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Made in the USA.
- This durable trap is made from galvanized wire mesh for strength and resilience.
- Comes fully assembled. Place lure in the back of the trap as the animal walks in,it triggers the the front door to securely snap shut,catching the animal unhurt.
- Cannot harm children, pets, birds or poultry.
- Automatic locking doors to provide an almost escape proof catch every time.
- This closing mechanism on this trap is one of the best in the market.
- Used by many professional wildlife control companies
|Pro Tips||If you plan on releasing the animal you capture then this Safeguard Trap is the trap for you. It has an easy-to-open rear door that takes all of the hassle out of releasing captured animals.|
|Target Pest||humane box live trap for squirrels, rats, muskrats|
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
|For Use :||N/A|
|Application||Bait the Safeguard Squirrel-Rat Live Trap #52818 with peanut butter, sunflower seeds, bird seed, shell peanuts, etc. It is important to place the lure beyond the triggering pan. It will force the animal to step on the trigger pan. Do not smear the lure, like peanut butter on the triggering pan.|