Savitri Ant Gel Bait
Starting at $32.95
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
Savitri Ant Gel combines high-performance attractants and carbohydrates with indoxacarb(active ingredient) as an effective ant bait. It begins controlling ants within a day, giving the ants enough time to take them back to their colonies to kill other workers and queens. It is unsurpassed as an ant bait for sweet feeder ants (most species-except Pharoah ants) and may be applied indoors and outdoors.
- Controls over 17 ant species
- EPA-approved for both indoor and outdoor use.
- High-preforming formulation with long-lasting results
- It is a non-repellent with low concentration rates, so it travels thru the roach population.
- Easy-to-apply, ready-to-use packaging
- Compare Advion Ant Bait Gel with the same active ingredient.
- Manufacturer: Atticus LLC (Mfg. Number: 530202)
How To Apply Savitri Ant Bait Gel-Treatment Rates for All Uses
- For spot applications: apply 0.1 to 1.0 grams of Savitri Ant Gel per spot. Spots should be approximately 1/4" in diameter. Make as many placements as necessary.
- For bead applications: apply Savitri Ant Gel as a bead approximately 1/8" wide and 2" long; extend the bead up to 3" for highly active foraging trails.
- Avoid disrupting ants' natural foraging when making gel applications.
- If the ant nest can be located, inject up to 2.0 grams of bait directly into the nest or harborage entrance.
- For applications into commercially available refillable bait stations, apply only an appropriate amount of Savitri Ant Gel, so the bait does not spill from the station and the station is not over-filled.
- After application, inspect bait placements for consumption/activity. If needed, apply additional Savitri Ant Gel and reapply bait in the same location if all the bait is consumed or in a different area if new ant activity is observed.
|Packaging||4 x 30 gram syringes|
|More PDF's||Sales Sheet|
Controls all key sweet feeders (highly attractive bait formulation), plus a broad spectrum of ants including Argentine, Big Headed, Carpenter, Cornfield, Crazy, Field, Ghost, Harvester, Honey, Little Black, Odorous House, Pavement, Pyramid, Red Imported Fire Ant, Rover, Thief, and White Footed Ants. (Excludes Pharoah ants)
|Active Ingredient (s)||Indoxacarb 0.5%|
|For Use :||
Indoor & Outdoor:
INDOOR USE: Carefully inspect infested areas to determine infestation levels, where ants are foraging, nesting sites, and specific areas where bait should be applied. Bait should be applied indoors into cracks and crevices along walls, ceilings or floors, cabinets, behind or under equipment or appliances, under tables, within the framing of tables or furniture, around sinks, within or near garbage collection areas, attics, or other inaccessible areas indoors.
FOOD/FEED HANDLING AREAS: Apply Savitri Ant Gel only as a crack and crevice application to food/feed areas of food/feed handling establishments. Applications may be made while the facility is in operation. Place the bait directly into the crack, crevice, hole, or another similar opening where ants are found or suspected, and the bait
OUTDOOR USE: Thoroughly inspect structures for entry points, openings, and other areas where ants can access and crawl in. If access points are identified, try to remove or patch them to prevent entry into the structure. Apply spots or beads of Savitri Ant Gel (see application rates for all uses on the label) to windows, doors, between construction elements, sewer areas, adjacent ant harborage (trees, ornamental plants), along walls, garbage holding areas, or other suitable placement sites.