Savitri Cockroach Gel Bait
Starting at $17.85
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
Put pea size drops where ever you see their fecal material (looks like pepper). Remember to check under the silverware drawers. A flashlight is a must for inspection. We suggest Doxem NXT or Tekko Foam use with it. These products have growth regulators in them. Doxem also has two insecticides that go well with baiting.
Savitri Cockroach Gel Bait is an indoxacarb ready-to-use syringe bait in a gel form. The active ingredient, indoxacarb, has the advantage of non-repellency (the ability of the roaches not to detect an insecticide). In addition, an attractive lure to attract the roaches causes the roaches to want to consume this bait.
Each contaminated roach takes bait back to the nest. Savitri starts controlling roaches within a day. It has a slow mode of action, so the bait travels through the population to their harborage sites, contaminating other roaches.
Savitri Roach Gel Bait may be applied as spot or bead treatments in cracks and crevices. It may be used inside or outside to control various American, Australian, Asian, brown, German, and smoky-brown species.
- Manufacturer: Atticus LLC (Mfg. Number: 530123)
- Proven performance/great value: -include active: The active ingredient (indoxacarb 0.6%) is the same concentration level as Advion roach bait. This indoxacarb roach bait has been a tried and true solution for cockroach control.
- Kill List: all major cockroaches, including gel bait-adverse roaches: What kind of roach do I have? Savitri will kill all major types of roaches: German, American, Oriental, and Brown Banded. The product label will give you a complete list.
- Effective formulation benefits fast control, 3-month effectiveness: Finally, a roach bait that doesn't dry up after a couple of days. After application, Savitri will continue to attract and kill roaches from day one and lasts up to 90 days.
- Where to use: Savitri Cockroach bait is approved for all locations. Since roaches can live almost everywhere, you can get the same solution anywhere. Concentrate on indoor cracks and crevices as well as outdoor entry points. Apply it in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings such as apartments, schools, hotels, hospitals, warehouses, and transportation equipment, including boats and buses. Savitri Cockroach is also approved in food handling areas, including supermarkets and restaurants. Read the product label for specific applications and use instructions.
Savitri Cockroach Gel Bait with Indoxacarb 0.6%. Indoxacarb affects the insects' nervous systems, and it works against bait-resistant German roaches in tough baiting conditions. It can be compared to Advion Roach Gel Bait
How To Apply Savitri Roach Bait Gel-Treatment Rates for All Uses
- Heavy: 3 to 5 spots of bait per 10 linear feet.
- Light to moderate: 1-3 spots of bait per 10 linear feet.
- Each Savitri Cockroach Gel Bait spot must equal about 0.5 grams (approximately 1/4” diameter).
- When a bead of Savitri Cockroach Gel Bait is used, apply a small thin bead that is less than 1/8” wide and approximately 2” long.
|30 gram tubes and 4 x 30 gram (1.06 oz)
|Active Ingredient (s)
|For Use :
Indoor & Outdoor:
|Treatment per 10 linear feet: 1-3 spot treatments (spots-0.5 grams -approximately 1/4” diameter)
INDOOR USE: Inspect areas to find out how heavy the overall infestation is and the locations of the roach infestations. Then, apply Savitri Cockroach Gel Bait as a small spot of material, approximately 0.5 grams (about 1/4” in diameter). Make sure these areas are away from children and pets. Instead of 1 or 2 applications of bait in a few areas, it is more effective to place several smaller applications in the infested areas. Inspect Savitri Cockroach Gel Bait placements periodically for consumption or attractiveness and reapply as needed. Apply Savitri Cockroach Gel Bait in areas where the roaches run or stay. After an inspection with a flashlight, these places include between equipment and floors, around plumbing pipes, openings and voids in hollow spaces (in floors, walls, ceilings), under and behind cabinets, sinks, appliances, and other equipment where roaches like to hide.
FOOD/FEED HANDLING AREAS: Apply in food/feed areas of food handling establishments as a crack and crevice treatment only. Apply Savitri Cockroach Gel Bait directly into cracks and crevices by placing the bait dispenser tip approximately 1/2” into cracks, crevices, holes, and similar openings where cockroaches are found entering.
OUTDOOR USE: A thorough structure inspection may reveal areas where cockroaches are gaining access. Attempts should be made to remove the access. Apply Savitri Cockroach Gel Bait as a spot or thin bead to pest entry sites such as along windows, doors, between construction elements, sewer areas, adjacent trees which harbor cockroaches, along walls, garbage holding areas, or suitable placement sites acting as a cockroach harborage. Place baits in such a way as to reduce the potential for subsequent human contact. Inspect Savitri Cockroach Gel Bait placements periodically and apply fresh bait as needed.