Strike Max Alacer Ant Gel Bait
Starting at $15.85
Strike Max Alacer Ant Bait GelStrike Max Alacer Ant Gel Bait with Indoxacarb unlimitedly controls 19 different ant species, including all sweet-feeding ants. This ant bait passes into the colony for maximum effectiveness.
Top Benefits and Features
- Alacer Gel Bait controls, at minimum, 19 different key ant species
- Highly palatable formulation-The formulation is smooth and highly palatable
- Provides targeted, thorough control
- Targets all species of ants (except pharaoh), including little black ants, argentine ants, carpenter ants, and more.
- Clear, odorless and non-staining formulation
- Gel locks in moisture for extended appeal to ants
- Can be used in food-handling establishments as directed by the product label
Indoor Application Directions
Alacer Ant Bait Gel will most commonly used indoors, but may be applied outside as well (see label for directions).
- Carefully inspect infested areas to determine infestation levels, where ants are foraging, nesting sites, and ant traffic areas, where bait should be applied.
- Bait should be applied indoors into cracks and crevices along walls, ceilings or floors, cabinets, behind or under equipment or appliances, under tables, within the framing of tables or furniture, around sinks, within or near garbage collection areas, attics, or other inaccessible areas indoors.
- Bait applications may also be made between elements of construction, behind baseboards or molding, at openings into voids, and within hollow spaces in equipment bases and legs, near sinks, or stoves, and in bathrooms.
- If using refillable bait stations, place the stations where ants are foraging or near their trails or nests. Inspect gel placements regularly and replace gel with fresh gel as needed.
|Packaging||Single tubes (1.06 oz. (30 g) , 4 x 30 gr tubes pack, case of 20 x (30 g) tubes|
Strike Max Alacer Ant Gel Bait is labeled and attracts all* major pest species of ants. This product kills ants* such as Acrobat, Argentine, Big-Headed, Carpenter, Cornfield, Crazy, Field, Ghost, Honey, Little Black, Odorous House, Pavement, Pyramid, Red Imported Fire Ant, Rover, Thief and White-footed. For complete control of outdoor nests of Harvester and Red Imported Fire Ants, use additional treatments labeled for outdoor management of these pest species. *except Pharoah
|Active Ingredient (s)||Indoxacarb 0.05%|
|For Use :||
Residential, institutional, commercial and