Starting at $65.50
Timing: Applications need to be above 50°F, when weeds are actively growing
Sublime Herbicide is a pioneering solution to your weed-control, utilizing a blend of triclopyr, dicamba, and mesotrione active ingredients. Sublime is a revolutionary non-phenoxy formula that delivers a powerful and wide-reaching post-emergent and residual control over broadleaf and grassy weeds in turfgrass.
Sublime Herbicide offers a selective solution with no 2,4-D content. Trials have revealed that Sublime does not result in weed bleaching, usually observed with mesotrione herbicides (Tenacity). In addition, it can manage over 200 broadleaf weeds, including problematic ones like ground ivy, spurge, yellow wood sorrel, VA buttonweed, wild violet, and some grassy weeds.
- Outstanding broadleaf weed control, including spurge, yellow woodsorrel and wild violet
- Proprietary, non-2,4-D formulation
- No unsightly weed bleaching commonly caused by mesotrione
Mode Of Action
- Auxin mimics, HPPD Inhibitors
- Post-emergent control is obtained by contact with foliage and the absorption into the plant tissue of susceptible species through contact and soil activity.
|More PDF's||Fact Sheet|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Triclopyr - 29.5%, Dicamba, - 16.27% Mestrione - 5.20%|
|For Use :||
|Mixture|Application||Spot Treatments: 0.75 oz per gallon, per 1,000 sq ft | Acre: 32 fl oz in at least 10 gallons of water per acre|
See label for Use Restrictions.