Transport Mikron Insecticide
Transport Mikron Insecticide by FMC is a highly effective non-repellent. Transport Mikron Insecticide not only kills quickly but has residual protection of 3 months or more due to the combination of two active ingredients. As a non-repellent , the insects do not detect it.
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
Transport Mikron Insecticide
Transport Mikron may be used for termites, bed bugs, ants, crickets, and over 30 other pests, including pyrethroid-resistant insects. As an added benefit, Transport Mikron's particle size is far smaller than any other insecticide giving it better penetration into cracks and crevices, which is highly advantageous for bed bug control.
Transport's Supplemental Bed Bug Control Label
Transport is now labeled to apply on mattresses and luggage for bed bug control
Bed Bug Control
- Mix 1.25 ounces of Transport Mikron with one gallon of water; this solution covers 1,000 square feet. Thoroughly spray this solution of Transport Mikron into the small cracks and crevices where bed bugs hide. Typical areas include bed frames, inside empty dressers and nightstands, foot boards, inside closets, along with carpet edges, wallpaper edges, wall moldings (low and high), pictures, mirrors, bookcases, furniture, door frames, and window frames. Ninety-five percent of bed bug activity occurs near occupied beds. The bed bugs are attracted to the carbon dioxide that is exhaled at night.
- You may use Transport Mikron on mattresses (after removal of bed linens). Wash the linens before use. Spray the Transport along the seams, edges, tufts, and folds until moist. Allow the Transport mixture to dry before remaking the bed. Do not spray Transport on bed linens or clothes. You may treat furniture, particularly in the folds or difficult to access areas, but do not apply to areas where there is direct access to seating areas (like seating arms, tops of cushions).
Transport's Special Features
- Smaller Particles Make a Huge Difference
- Transport may be sprayed on mattresses and luggage.
- The exclusive micro emulsion formulation of Transport Mikron features a particle size that is 100 times smaller than other emulsifiable products and thousands of times smaller than micro-encapsulated products, for multiple application advantages.
- Clear Formulation- helps eliminate the possibility of staining or messy, visible residue associated with other formulations
- Better Insect Penetration- smaller particles are more readily absorbed through an insect's cuticle for faster control
- More Coverage- the increased number and even distribution of particles on a treated surface creates a higher probability of insects coming in contact with an effective dose
- More Stability- once mixed, Transport Mikron remains in suspension and does not require agitation before use, even after extended periods of non-use.
|Active Ingredient (s)||Acetamiprid 5.00% and Bifenthrin 6.00%|
|For Use :||Indoors or Outdoors|
|Mixture|Application||Mix 1.25 oz per gallon of water. Labeled for spot, crack-and-crevice, pinstream, coarse or low pressure or perimeter spray treatments.|
|Retreatment||Every 2,3 months. More frequent for bed bugs. Bed Bugs need treatments every 10-14 days for the first 4-6 weeks of treatments|
Even though Bifenthrin is a repellent, this combination as it is formulated works as a non-repellent.