Vendetta Cockroach Gel Bait
Vendetta Cockroach Gel Bait, a professional roach killer bait is highly attractive to roaches.Vendetta roach bait quickly and effectively kills hard-to-kill cockroaches. Vendetta roach bait attracts both bait-averse and non-averse cockroaches. It comes with a plunger for easy application. Easy to use; dispenses smoothly and easily. Shelf life is approximately 3 years or more stored at room temperature.
Pro Tips & Quick Tricks
This is really a good economical bait to use. One trick is to use a 4"x4" piece of wax paper, make a crease, and place the gel in the crease. This keeps the gel moist and makes for an easy clean up. The use of a growth regulator will really increase the speed of the results. If you want to know why listen to the auto tip below or give us a call.
Vendetta Cockroach Gel Bait Special Features:
- Vendetta attracts both bait-averse and non-averse cockroaches
- Vendetta provides consistent performance over a wide range of dietary conditions
- Vendetta is easy to handle and apply
- Dispenses smoothly and easily
- Not runny or messy
- Free of nut proteins
- Stable in high heat
- Fits standard bait guns
- Packaging: Box-4 (30) gram tubes, 1 Plunger
- (Optional Add on at reduced rate): JF Oakes Insect Bait Stations (Set of 6)
- Active Ingredient: Abamectin B1 0.05%
- Target pests: Cockroaches
- For use in: Indoors
- Application: For light infestation, 4 to 6 bait points are recommended per 100 sq. ft. of treatment area. For heavy infestation, 12 to 24 bait points are recommended. (each bait point is approx. 1/8 inch in diameter)
- Pet safe: Yes, when used as directed on label.
|More PDF's||Technical Bulletin|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Abamectin B1 0.05%|
|For Use :||Indoors|
|Mixture|Application||For light infestation, 4 to 6 bait points are recommended per 100 sq. ft. of treatment area. For heavy infestation, 12 to 24 bait points are recommended. (each bait point is approx. 1/8 inch in diameter)|