Walt's Yellow Jacket Kit
This yellow jacket kit has everything that you need for a complete job in a structural setting or ground setting.
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
The best time to kill a nest of yellow jackets is at night. Using the crack and crevice tip on the Stryker 54, spray into the hole for about 15 seconds. Then use the D-Fense dust. The dust will assure you that a one-time shot will do the job. If the nest is high up and you do not want to get close, we recommend using the Gotcha Sprayer Pro Adaptor. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call me, I have done hundreds of these.
Walt's Yellow Jacket Kit
This yellow jacket kit has everything you need for a complete job in a structural or ground setting.
- Stryker 54 Aerosol Contact Insect Spray (15 oz) -Quick Knockdown-Comes with an attached crack and crevice tip
- D-Fense Dust (1 lb)-Lasting residual
Recommended Control and Elimination Measures for Yellow Jacket Control
To eliminate possible food sources, it is important to reduce the build-up of the foraging population during the summer to mid-autumn. Trash containers should be kept closed, and open containers should be emptied regularly.
Nests should be located during the day so you can see the workers entering and exiting all day. Mark the entry points. Treat at night only when it is dark. Any treatments should be done at night because they are all in the nest. They don't see well at night, and your chances of being stung are greatly reduced.
- Treat the nest with a 0.5 % pyrethrum aerosol such as Stryker 54 Contact Aerosol. The pyrethrum forms a gas that will fill the cavity, killing the yellow jackets.
- Check the nest the following day to see if the yellow jackets are dead due to lack of activity.
It may be necessary to repeat treatment.
- Wait until the aerosol is dry, then dust in the opening with
D-Fense Dust. Apply dust at the entrance. The D-Fense dust will leave a residue to continue to kill for months and eliminate any hatchouts.
With a little care and caution, yellow jackets can be easily and safely eliminated.
- Spray opening at night with the Stryker 54 Aerosol (about a 15-second blast)
- Wait until aerosol is dry (10-15 minutes), then dust the opening with D-Fense Dust. Use the optional JT Eaton Bellow Duster (in bundle choices) to get into small openings.
|D-Fense Dust Label
|Stryker 54 Label
|How to place cap on aerosol
|Active Ingredient (s)
|For Use :
|AK, CT or NY
Can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations.