Wondercide Flea & Tick Concentrate for Yard + Garden with Natural Essential Oils
Starting at $44.99
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
Wondercide Flea and Tick Concentrate
This natural, plant-based yard spray will fight fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and more bugs. Plus, its residue won't harm beneficial insects like bees and butterflies.
Use an applicator like a hose-end pre-mix or dial sprayer. There's no need to wait - kids and pets can play immediately.
For Active Infestations
- To beat fleas & ticks with Pets + Home: Do one full home treatment and use daily on your furry friends until no more live bugs are in sight. Spot-treat your go-to spots - like bedding.
- Say goodbye to fleas with Flea & Tick Yard + Garden - two initial applications, then reapply if necessary, until fleas are gone.
- Recommendation: Use Flea & Tick Shampoo once per week or as needed.
Application Instructions-Hose-End Sprayer, Compression Sprayer, Outdoor Fogger, Misting Systems
- Hose End Sprayer: Mix 8-10 oz of concentrate and warm water to a pre-mix hose-end sprayer (fill to the 20-gallon fill line).
If using a dial hose-end sprayer, fill the sprayer with Wondercide Flea & Tick Concentrate for Yard + Garden and set the lid to 1 TBSP.
- Attach the sprayer to the hose, turn the water on, and the sprayer's nozzle. Beginning with the perimeter, spray it on the ground level and a couple of feet on the side of your house.
- Compression Sprayer: Mix 4 oz/gallon of water in a pump-up sprayer.
- Continue into the yard, apply walking steady and sweeping motion. Walk and work your way through the property to the fence line. If possible, spray trees as high as possible.
- Second Application: Repeat 2-10 days to break the life cycle of the pests. If pests are not that active, mix and spray at the lower concentrated rates. Repeat as needed until overall control is established.
- Maintenance: To maintain results, apply monthly. Because mosquitoes are persistent, more frequent applications may be necessary.
- Outdoor fogger: 4 oz/gallon of water
- Misting systems: 16-25 oz/gallon of water.
- Irrigation systems: injection rates of 1,500-2,500 to 1 and 1-2 minute watering cycles.
Other application methods:
|Packaging||16 oz and 32 oz|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Cedarwood Oil......40.2% (from cedar trees), Sesame Oil....8.72% (from sesame seeds), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...3.50% (from coconut or palm oil)|
|For Use :||
Outdoor use: Yard, garden, deck, patio
|Yield||Approximate coverage area: 16 oz concentrate: 10,000 sq feet or 1/4 acre. 32 oz concentrate: 20,000 sq feet or 1/2 acre. 32 oz ready-to-use spray: 5,000 sq ft or 1/8 acre.|