Airofog Benjamin Aerosol System Sprayer (16 oz)
Airofog Benjamin Aerosol System Sprayer (BAS) #603-000-010 turns your liquid soluble solutions into an aerosol.
Airofog Benjamin Aerosol System Sprayer (BAS)
Airofog Benjamin Aerosol System Sprayer generates spray solutions into an hand-held aerosol. Unlike many aerosols available, this aerosol system does not need Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) to pressurize it; it is safe to use. According to the solution you place inside it, it would have a residual or flush/contact effect. You can save money by not purchasing multiple aerosol cans and is friendlier for the environment. The tank is made of high-quality stainless steel and comes with a carrying pouch to hold both 8 gram or 12 gram cartridges.
Manufacturer: Airofog USA, (Mfg. Number: 603-000-010)
- Dimensions: 11" H x 3" Diameter
- Trigger: 6" Brass Aerosol Trigger
- 6" Flexi-Pro Delivery System
- Note: This product does not include the Co2 cartridges.
- Option: Add on a box (25 per box) of 12 gram Co2 cartridges at reduced cost.
- Make sure all parts are in good condition.
- Unscrew bottle cap and make sure ball valve is in the close position
- Fill in solution Never fill solution past the fill line
- Place gasket inside the bottle cap and screw the bottle cap on evenly and tightly
- Then unscrew the protective cap
- Insert charger (8g or 12g) into charger holder
- Screw charger holder onto the inlet valve unit, the charger content will be released into the BAS bottle with a hissing sound.
- Each filling uses one 8g or maximum 12g charger
- Unscrew the charger holder and charger;(while unscrewing; a light hissing sound is normal).
- . Remove and discard the empty charger.
- Empty chargers can be recycled.
- Screw in the protective cap and open the ball valve
- Hold BAS upright and press trigger to spray