EcoVia 3 in 1 Emulsifiable Concentrate
EcoVia 3-in-1 Emulsifiable Concentrate is a FIFRA 25(b) Exempt Insecticide, botanical insecticide that is effective on a wide range of insect pests, mites, and fungi. This all natural and organic product is based on extensive scientific research with proven results in real situations in both conventional and organic productions.
EcoVia 3 in 1 Insecticide, Miticide and Fungicide (64 oz)
EcoVia 3-in-1 Emulsifiable Concentrate is a FIFRA 25(b) Exempt Insecticide, a botanical insecticide that is effective on a wide range of insect pests, mites, and fungi. This all-natural and organic product is based on extensive scientific research with proven results in real situations in both conventional and organic productions.
Labeled For Edible Crops and Medicinal Cannabis
Use EcoVia 3-in-1 emulsifiable concentrate in greenhouses, outdoors, and interior plantscapes as a spray or fogging solution that is free from neonicotinoid or pyrethroid restrictions. Eco Via 3-in-1 is perfect for medicinal cannabis, ornamental, and edible/consumable plants.
Top Benefits of EcoVia 3 in 1 Insecticide
- Research-based botanical pesticide, EPA Exempt 25(b) product
- Mixes and stays in a solution easily, like a traditional synthetic insecticide
- Minimal fragrance at label application rates
- Effective on a wide array of insect pests, mites, and fungi
- Excellent product for use on cannabis
- More gentle on equipment than some essential oil pesticides
- Broad label without neonicotinoid or pyrethroid restrictions
- Suitable for organic production
- Green Zone Product-Suitable for green service programs
EcoVia 3 in 1 Mix Rates
- Varies between 0.25 oz per gallon for a concentration ratio of 0.04% to 6 oz per gallon for a concentration ratio of 1.0%.
- Yield: One 64 oz container yields 10.6 - 256 gallons.
- The average rates are 0.5- 3 oz. per gallon of water.
- See label for complete instructions
|More PDF's||Sales Sheet|
Includes But Not Limited To: Adelgids, Ants, Aphids, Armyworms, Bagworms, Beetles (Cucumber, Darkling, Japanese, Sap, Picnic, Potato, Elm leaf, Ambrosia and others), Billbugs, Blight, Borers, Boxelder bugs, Cabbage loopers, Cankerworms, Caterpillars, Chiggers, Chinch bugs, Crickets, Cutworms, Earworms, Fall webworms, Flies, Fungus, Fungus gnats, Grasshoppers, Grubs, Japanese beetles, Kudzu bugs, Lace bugs, Leafhoppers, Mealybugs, Mildew, Mole crickets, Mites, Moths, Psylla, Root worms, Rust, Scale insects, Sod webworms, Stink bugs, Squash bugs, Tent caterpillars, Thrips, Weevils, and Whiteflies, including egg and larval stages if applicable. Stored Product Insects, including but not limited to: Cigarette beetles, Drugstore beetles, Flour beetles, Indian meal moths, Meal worms, Sawtooth grain beetles, and Rice weevils.
|Active Ingredient (s)||Thyme Oil... 12.0%, Geraniol...6.0%
Cinnamon Oil...2.0%, Peppermint Oil..2.0%
|For Use :||
|Application||See label for complete instructions and mixing rates recommended.|
|Shipping Restrictions||AK, HI
Can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations.>
|More Instructions||When spraying indoors, use no more than 2 oz per gallon if people are present. Ventilate after treatment.|