FBS-1 Fly Bait Station
The FBS-1 Fly Bait Station by VM Products has 2 removable bait trays for holding granular fly bait to control such flies as house flies, soldier flies, bottle flies and flesh flies. It is made of compounded metals causing a shiny reflective surface in order to attract more flies. The station is very sturdy and made of 100% recycled heavy-duty plastic with 5 year UV additive. It has a low profile (6.5" x 3.75" x 2.5") making it convenient to fit in tight locations. It can be mounted on walls and fences or staked into the ground. You can use liquid nails, zip ties or screws to mound it.
- The FBS-1 Fly Station has a durable hinge that locks and is tamper-resistant. It has specifically designed vents allow flies into station, while protecting bait from wind, rain, & other elements.
- Load the removable trays with any fly bait. The trays make for easy clean up and maintenance.
- One VM Univeral Gray key is provided per order. Optional stakes and extra VM Universal Keys are available for purchase.
Placement of FBS-1 Fly Bait Stations
- On Walls-Place station 5 feet above ground;10-20 feet on either side of doors
- Around Trash and Dumpsters-Place 5 feet above ground; 3-5 feet apart
- Fence Lines-5 feet above ground;10-20 feet apart
- Drive Up Windows-Do not place above or below windows; 5-8 feet from window
- Horse Barns and Agricultural Facilities: Closely monitor label of the bait you are using.
- Place FBS1 Fly Bait Stations every 4 to 10 feet depending on the severity of the problem
- Before mounting stations, it is advisable to monitor fly acceptance
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
|For Use :||