Starting at $75.95
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
Fipronil-Plus-C Insecticide with Fipronil is now labeled for both inside and outside use. Fipronil-Plus-C Insecticide is a non-repellent insecticide that combines fipronil with a cellulose technology. The cellulose technology protects the insecticide from degradation of UV and microorganisms, reduces spray drift, and provides uniform application. It provides protection with the least amount of chemical necessary. Both horizontal and vertical applications stay in place.
- Dilution Rates : Between 0.25 oz to 1.5 oz per gallon of water.
- Controls: Ants and Fire Ants (excluding Carpenter and Pharaoh Ants), Asian Lady Beetles, Boxelder Bugs, Brown Marmorated Stink Bugs, German Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, House Flies, Pillbugs, Spiders (excluding Black Widow and Brown Recluse).
- Manufacturer: Arizona Chemical Group LLC
Features & Benefits:
- ✓ Cellulose Entrapment Technology
- ✓ Fipronil 0.65% a.i.
- ✓ Reduced Toxicity
- ✓ Labeled for indoors & outdoor use
- ✓ Protected against UV & microbial degradation
- ✓ Longer lasting protection with high efficacy
- ✓ Less callbacks/save money!!!
Indoor Void Treatments for Listed (On label) Crawling Insects
- As a void treatment, use where listed insects are suspected or known. These may include around bath traps, inside wall voids, shower voids, utility penetrations, pipe chases, crawl spaces, unexposed wooden elements inside the wall, attics, and other common insect entry or harborage points.
- Apply around entry way points like windows, molding around doorways, voids behind baseboards.
- Do not spray a s full surface spray. It is intended for localized areas of existing or potential insect activity.
- Fipronil-Plus-C Insecticide must not be applied to indoor surfaces for the purposes of general pest control. This product is to be applied as a direct spray only to kill fire ants, German cockroaches and house flies.
- Apply as a void or spot treatment for listed pests. Treat voids where pest may habor or hide, crawl or trail. Treat where their nest are found in such places as fencing, landscape timbers, wood retaining walls, decks, channels in damaged wood, siding, in spaces between wooden elements. It may be applied to treat piers, decks and other structures that are not directly above water.
- This product is to be applied as a direct spray only to kill fire ants, German cockroaches and house flies.
Ants (Excludes Carpenter and Pharaoh Ants)
Use Fipronil-Plus-C Insecticide as a spot treatment on ant trails or harborages that are associated with shrubs, trees, fences, decks or other non-structural elements.
- For ant mounds, spray the mound as close as possible in a circular pattern around the mound and directly into the center of the nests.
Food/Feed Areas of Food/Feed Handling Establishments
- Apply Fipronil-Plus-C has void of spot treatment in food/feed area of food/feed establishments. Treat such areas as indoor voids such as hollow spaces in floors, walls, ceilings, around plumbing pipes, doors, windows, cabinet, sinks, stoves, equipment legs and bases, and other locations where insects may enter the building.
|Target Pest||KILLS: Ants and Fire Ants (excluding Carpenter and Pharaoh Ants), Asian Lady Beetles, Boxelder Bugs, Brown Marmorated Stink Bugs, German Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, House Flies, Pillbugs, Spiders (excluding Black Widow and Brown Recluse).|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Fipronil 0.65%|
|For Use :||
|Mixture|Application||Dilution Rates : Between 0.25 oz to 1.5 oz per gallon of water|
|Retreatment||This product may be applied to previously treated sites if activity is found 30 days after previous application.|
|Shipping Restrictions||NY, CT, DC, SD|