FoxFarm Tiger Bloom Liquid Plant Food
Starting at $19.95
FoxFarm Tiger Bloom Liquid Plant Food 2-8-4
FoxFarm Tiger Bloom Liquid Plant Food is a flowering mineral fertilizer with an abundant phosphorus supply and nitrogen for fast-acting results for vigorous growth. Formulated with a low pH, it keeps stability in storage and maintains the micronutrients. Tiger Bloom promotes flower, fruit, and multiple bud development. Use on any flowering plant during the bloom cycle, including vegetables. Additionally, it has Kelp, Earthworm casings, and trace minerals for enhanced support.
- Nitrogen - 2% Phosphorous - 8% Potassium - 4%
- Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Magnesium Nitrate, Ammonium Nitrate, Ammonium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Earthworm Castings, Kelp, Iron EDTA, Zinc EDTA, Manganese EDTA, Copper EDTA, Chelating Agent, Disodium Ethylenediamine Tetra Acetate (EDTA), and Sodium Borate
More Features and Benefits
- Prolongs flowering, increases size, intensifies color spectrum, and scent.
- When used on vegetables, increases crop size and sweetens flavor.
- Contains chelated minerals to allow for immediate absorption into the plant
- Use in both soil and hydroponic systems
Manufacturer: FoxFarm (Mfg. Number: FX793103)
Tiger Bloom may be applied as a foliar fertilizer. Dilute in water and spray it onto both sides of leaves early in the morning.
- General Feeding: 2-3 teaspoons per gallon of water every other watering.
- Heavy Feeding: 4 teaspoons per gallon of water every other watering.
- Supplemental Foliar Feeding:1/2 teaspoon per gallon of water. Apply every other week. Do not apply while plants are in direct light.
- Recirculating Systems: 2 teaspoons per gallon of water with every reservoir change.
Use 3 teaspoons for heavy feeding
|Product Label||Sales Sheet|
|Target Pest||Flowering and Fruiting Plants|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Nitrogen - 2% Phosphorous - 8% Potassium - 4%|
|For Use :||Flowering and Fruiting Plants|