General Pest Control House Kit
1. Cyzmic CS - 8 oz -yields 16 gallons; mix 0.75 oz (¾ oz) per gallon of water. Apply Cyzmic CS every 2-3 months. Spray around the house perimeter, around windows, under eaves, and door thresholds for a variety of household insects such as large roaches, bed bugs, boxelder bugs, carpenter bees, crickets, flies, ladybugs, earwigs, spiders, silverfish, stink bugs, sowbugs, scorpions, wasps, and more (see label).
One to two finished gallons cover the perimeter of an average house. Use a hand pump sprayer inside the kit, such as Chapin 2-Liter Multi-Purpose Pump Sprayer. It is a perfect product to go inside and outside. It is well suited to treat the exterior perimeter in the autumn months (Sept-Oct) to prevent overwintering insects such as cluster flies, boxelder bugs, ladybugs, earwigs, and stink bugs from entering your home, seeking shelter from the cold.
2. D-Fense NXT-16 oz combines three different active ingredients providing three modes of action for quick knockdown and residual control. It comes with a crack and crevice injection tip making it an excellent choice for delivering insecticide to where the insects hide. D-Fense NXT controls a wide variety of household pests. With its quick kill and long residual life, it is an excellent aerosol for pest control in the home.
- For general surface applications, hold the can 12-15 inches from the surface being sprayed and apply at a rate of 10 seconds for 100 square feet.
- For spot applications, hold the can 12- 15 inches from the surface being sprayed and apply at a rate of 1 second for 2 square feet.
3. Intice 10 Perimeter Bait-1 lb. InTice 10 is perfect for treating perimeters quarterly. Use at the rate of 1 lb per 1,000 sq feet. This boric acid bait is an ideal bait for use in crawl spaces, attics, utility closets, dropped ceilings, on dirt or gravel cellar floors, under and behind vending machines and appliances, in wall voids, and voids behind cabinets, sinks and tubs, in drawer wells, garbage chutes and more locations that hidden from view.
Intice 10 Perimeter Bait, with 10% boric acid, is a broad-spectrum granular bait that kills ants, roaches, crickets, mole crickets, sowbugs, pillbugs, earwigs, and more insects. The bait matrix, which combines protein and carbohydrate oils, is why it is widely accepted. Intice 10 Perimeter bait is ideal for attics, basements, and crawlspaces. It comes in a shaker bottle; shake it out to spread the bait.
4. Bifen L/P-25 lbs is an excellent granular insecticide used for perimeter treatments around the home and entire lawn treatments. It may be applied with a spreader or by hand. One application of Bifen LP will provide a 2-3 month residual. After using it, Bifen LP should be watered in to activate it.
Bifen LP has no odor, and the low application rates make it cost-effective. As an exterior perimeter treatment, apply Bifen LP around your home as a 5-10 foot wide band. Bifen LP may be spread over the entire lawn to combat chinch bugs, fleas, mole crickets, armyworms, cutworms, sod webworms, mealybugs, fleas, and fire ants.
|Packaging||Combines Cyzmic CS , Intice 10 , D-Fence NXT, and Bifen LP|
|Product Label||Cyzmic CS Instructions|
|SDS||D-Fense NXT Instructions|
|More PDF's||Intice 10 Instructions, Bifen LP Instructions|
Cluster flies, boxelder bugs, ladybugs, earwigs, stink bugs, bed bugs, cockroaches, stored product pests, carpet beetles, crickets, ants, mole Crickets, sowbugs, pillbugs, earwigs, silverfish, millipedes, and more listed pests
|Active Ingredient (s)||9.7% Lambda-Cyhalothrin, 10.0% Orthoboric Acid, Novaluron 0.20%, Deltamethrin 0.06%, Pyriproxyfen 0.02%, Bifenthrin- 0.2%|
|For Use :||
Inside and Outside