Gopher Scram Repellent
Gopher Scram Repellent by Epic Repellents is a natural granular product that covers up to 13, 750 sq ft. This natural product contains castor oil and other oils to deter pocket gophers. It works by affecting the gopher's sense of smell and taste.
Gopher Scram Repellent-22 lbs
Armadillo Scram Repellent repels gophers by a natural, organic and environmentally safe combination of active ingredients. It is designed and formulated for landscapers, pest control operators, grounds and greenskeepers, and all landscape installation and maintenance professionals.
How Does Gopher Scram Repellent Work?
Gopher Scram Repellent repels gophers with a mix of natural oils and castor oil. It will not harm humans or pets. It is safe for organic gardens.
- Food tastes bad
- It causes the gopher burrows and surrounding soil to smell bad.
- Day 1
- Step 1: Apply Gopher Scram Professional with a spreader. Refer to your spreader for calibration. Estimate the dimensions of the affected area. Spread over the entire affected area of lawn (the entire area where gopher damage has occurred). Mounds and plant damage indicate infested areas. Also, spread it 30 feet around or beyond.
- Step 2: Go to specific beds and plantings where the gopher damage is visible and apply a second covering. In addition, apply liberally a 24" wide band around plantings and beds affected by gopher damage.
- Step 3: After locating the mounds (both open or plugged), apply a small handful (3 oz or 1/8 of a scoop) into each mound. Access tunnels by opening plugged mounds. Fill the openings with Gopher Scam. Refill with soil.
- Water the treated areas for about 20 minutes.
- Pocket gophers are active throughout the year and do not hibernate. Peak times for mound-building activity begin in spring and continue through fall.
- Day 14: Repeat Day 1 applications.
- Repeat: Every 30 days
- Coverage is 625 sq ft per lb. (13,750 square feet for whole bucket 22 lbs)
Manufacturer: Epic Repellents( Mfg. Number: 5325)
See How to Calibrate A Spreader
- Measure and calculate total square feet of application (width x length). Labor/application time is approx. 10 min. per 1000 sq. feet.
|Product Label||Label, Supplemental Label|
|More PDF's||Tech Brochure|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Caster Oil - 11% Thyme Oil - 1.1% Rosemary Oil - 1% White Pepper - 5% Garlic Oil - 0.1% Citronella Oil - 0.75%|
|For Use :||Lawns and Organic Gardens, Landscaped areas, Golf Courses and Grounds|
|Yield||625 sq. ft. Per Pound (22 lbs. covers 13,750 sq. ft.)|
|Mixture|Application||With Lawn Spreader or hand sprinkle for small areas|
|Retreatment||Reapply every 30 days|