Maki Mini Blocks
Starting at $88.05
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
Maki Mini Blocks
Maki Mini Blocks is a single-feed rodent bait; a second-generation anticoagulant rodenticide that effectively kills Norway rats, roof rats, and house mice.
The active ingredient in the Maki Mini Block is bromadiolone. Lipha Tech manufactured this active ingredient over three decades ago, it has been a long-time favorite.
It is combined with grains and a peanut flavor to attract rodents. This combination of a peanut flavor and grains have high bait acceptance by both rats and mice. These mini blocks have gnawed edges to encourage gnawing. The rodents receive a lethal dose the first night after feeding, with death occurring four or five days later.
These mini blocks have a center hole for securing rods (vertical or horizontal) in bait stations.
Directions and Usage
- Inspect for Rodent Activity
- Inspect for rodent activity by looking for their rodent signs. These signs include droppings, tracks, gnaw marks, grease marks and urine stains. Look for runways which are their pathways that the rodents travel back and forth.
- Look for burrows outside near outside walls and the foundation. Inspect for rat burrows under woodpiles, near trees, and beneath shrubs. Sometimes you will spot fresh soil tunneled out near their runways. Mice generally burrow under slabs.
- UV tracker light with amber glasses causes rodent urine to be visible.
- Use Tamper-Resistant Bait Stations
Maki Mini Blocks need to be kept away from children and pets. The best way for their protection is to use tamper-resistant bait stations.
- Maki Mini Blocks can be placed outside or inside. If placed outside above ground, tamper-resistant bait stations are mandatory. Tamper-resistant bait stations allow the rodent to enter the bait station and consume the bait that is on rods. The rods help secure the bait.
- We recommend Ambush Bait Stations which are tamper-resistant to children (under six years) and it is strong enough to endure attempted destruction by dogs.
- Wear gloves to keep the human scent off the bait.
- House Mice: Use 1 block every 8-12 feet. If the mice population is heavy, use 2 blocks per placement. Remember to use mandatory tamper-resistant bait stations if placing bait above ground outside. Replenish with fresh bait for at least 15 days or until all mice activity has ceased.
- Rats: Use 3-16 blocks every 15-30 feet. Remember to use mandatory tamper-resistant bait stations if placing bait above ground outside. Replenish with fresh bait for at least 10 days or until all rat activity has ceased.
- Sewer Application: Maki Mini Blocks, with its center hole, can be securely attached by wire from a stationary structure and suspend it above any high water mark; place at least 16 blocks per manhole. See the label for further instructions.
|Product Label||Label-English, Label-Spanish|
|More PDF's||Veterinarian Guide|
|Target Pest||Norway Rats, Roof Rats, House Mice, and other listed rodents|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Bromadiolone 0.005%|
|For Use :||
Indoors and Outdoors- Place Maki Mini Blocks within 100 feet of a structure (residential or commercial locations such as agricultural and public buildings, processing plants and facilities, trash and dumpster receptacles, dock and port or terminal and transport vehicles.