Negate 37 WG
Negate 37 WG has a dual formula for powerful post-emergent control of grassy and tough broadleaf control in warm-season turfgrass such as Bermudagrass and Zoysiagrass. Negate 37 WG controls tough to get rid of weeds such as Annual Bluegrass (Poa Annua) and clover.
When it comes to Annual Bluegrass (Poa annua), Negate is the best option there is that doesn't break the bank!
Quali Pro Negate 37 WG-1.5 oz
Negate 37 WG has a dual formula for powerful post-emergent control of grassy and tough broad leaf control in warm season turfgrass such as Bermudagrass and Zoysiagrass.
This Sulfonylurea herbicide contains and Rimsulfuron 16.67%, Metsulfuron-methyl 20% and ALS inhibitors that provide fast and complete post-emergent control.
Negate 37 WG is absorbed through the foliage, and the targeted weeds will begin to show symptoms in 1-3 weeks. It is best to spray Negate on weeds with vigorous and active growth. Negated 37 WG works faster under warm and moist conditions as opposed to dry or cold conditions.It controls such grasses as bentgrass, poa annua, ryegrass as well as such broadleaf weeds as dandelions, clover, chickweed, and others with effective low use rates.
- Use spray volumes of 20 to 80 gal/acre and pressures of 25 to 35 psi, 1.5 oz per acre
- Since there are different sized particles in the concentrate it necessary to make a pre-dilution container if you want to treat an area smaller than an acre. The manufacturer suggests mixing the entire 1.5 oz bottle in a gallon of water, then using 3 oz of that mixture in one gallon of water per 1,000 square feet. The remaining solution may be stored for up to a month.
- Dual, synergistic formula with low use rates
- ALS inhibitor class of chemistry and broad spectrum of control
- May use on warm season turf grasses and has a low odor.
- Excellent over-seeded Bermudagrass transition and Zoysiagrass maintenance.
- 25% more broadleaf weed control.
- Product Details
|Packaging||1.5 ounce granular concentrate.|
|More PDF's||Product Details|
Poa Annua, Poa Trivialis, Ryegrass, Bentgrass, Clovers, Dandelion, Henbit, Chickweed, Wild Onion & Garlic, Spurges and others
See Label for complete list
|Active Ingredient (s)||Metsulfuron 20% , Rimsulfuron 16.67%|
|For Use :||
|Yield||1.5 oz per acre with 20 to 80 Gallons of water per acre|
|Shipping Restrictions||AK, CA, CT, DC, ID, IA, ME, MA, MI, MN, MT, ND, NH, NY, OR, PA, RI, SD, VT, WA, WI, WY|