Niban Granular Bait
Starting at $45.50
Niban Granular Bait
Niban Granules are weather resistant so is is a perfect bait for ants, crickets, silverfish, and roaches. Niban Granules may be used indoors or outdoors.
A wonderful feature of Niban Granulars is that is won't break down in sunlight and it remains in rainy weather.
Niban Granulars- No Known Resistance
Niban causes starvation in the insects that consume it by blocking enzyme production. Because of the way that Niban Granulars work, there is no known resistance.
- The 4 lb shaker container comes with a grip handle for easy application. If you have a large area, you may want to use a mechanical spreader.
- Niban Granulars may be used inside or outside.
- For outdoors: apply where ants forage or in a 2-4 foot band around your home. Can be applied on lawns and in gardens.
- Indoors: Spread evenly in attics, cellars with dirt or gravel floors, crawl spaces, cracks and crevices. Be careful of children and pets. 1 cup treats approx. 90 sq.ft. It is important not to spray residual insecticides near the bait, as it will repel the pests and contaminate the bait.
- A Weather/Moisture Resistant Bait-long lasting
- With proven superior attractants, has both protein and carbohydrate attractants.(Feeds both cycles)
- No pesticide odor but does contain some food based attractant odor.Can be used indoors in sensitive areas.
- Will not irriate skin
|Packaging||4 lb or 40 lb|
|Product Label||Label and SDS|
Ants:( Argentine, Carpenter, Thief, Pharaoh, Little Black, Pavement, Odorous House and Crazy Ants.)
|Active Ingredient (s)||5% Orthoboric Acid|
|For Use :||For Use In and Around Homes, Apartments, Garages, Public and Private Institutions, Schools, Hotels, Hospitals, Pet Stores, Zoos, Kennels, Warehouses, Supermarkets, Restaurants, Vending Machines and Food Processing Plants. Food area application limited to crack and crevice treatment only.|
|Mixture|Application||Mechanical spreader may be used|
Interior and exterior use
6 oz. per 100 sq. ft. / 4 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.
Treat exterior perimeter areas of structure in a band at least 2 to 4 feet wide at a rate of 6 ounces per 100 square feet for ant control.
For interior treatment : Spread evenly in crawl spaces, attics, drop ceilings and cellars with dirt or gravel floors.
See label for complete instructions.
|More Instructions||Food area application limited to crack and crevice treatment only. Apply only in areas inaccessible to children|