No Mix Bed Bug Kit
No Mix Bed Bug Kit Bed bug Kit is ready to use, without any mixing of chemicals. For residential and commercial use.
No-Mix Bed bug Kit is ready to use without any mixing of chemicals. For residential and commercial use.
Treats 1-2 bedrooms twice.
This Bed Bug Kit has everything you need to eliminate bed bugs. In this kit, you will find the following items:
- (2) Cans of Doxem NXT Aerosol (for use on bedroom furniture - ex, dressers and nightstands)
- (1) 4 oz. Cimexa Dust and dust applicator ( 6 month residual treatment for places you can't see - ex, behind baseboards and electrical outlets - also for use on mattresses
- (1) JT Eaton Duster
Doxem NXT Aerosol is an insecticide aerosol that is designed to spray into small cracks and crevices. Doxem NXT contains two different insect growth regulators to break the life cycle of the bed bug and another one that impairs the ability of the bed bug to climb. It also contains 2 non-repellent insecticides to kill adult bed bugs.
- Spray along the bed rails and on the box springs. You should also spray around and under the bed and along baseboards near the bed. ( Do not spray bed linens.)
- After removing the drawers from the furniture, spray the inside of the cabinetry and the bottom and sides of the drawers.
- Do not treat inside the drawers. Clothes in the drawers should be removed and laundered.
Cimexa Dust is a ready-to-use dust that is ideal for use on the mattress and box springs.
- Fill the duster half full. First, shaking and then squeezing the duster will create fine dust that resembles smoke. This is just what you want for dusting the mattress.
- Pay attention to seams, folds, and stapled fabric under the box springs. The rails and headboard connect joints are prime hiding areas for bed bugs. You may need to remove the fabric under the box spring to access the inner springs. Once it's covered with a sheet, the mattress is safe to sleep on.
- Also, dust behind pictures, wall hangings, switch plates, and outlet covers. Look for any cracks or crevices in which bed bugs could hide and treat them.
- Be sure to re-treat 10-14 days later.
Remember to read and follow all label instructions.
|Packaging||see ingredients to the left|
|Product Label||Cimexa Dust Label|
|SDS||Doxem NXT Label|
|Target Pest||Bed Bugs|
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
|For Use :||Residential or Commercial. Beds, bedrooms, couches, furniture, bed stands, headboards, foot boards, cracks and crevices, mattresses. Various products in this kit have distinct uses, please see instructions for details|
|Yield||1-2 bedrooms twice|
|Mixture|Application||Spray and Dust|
|Retreatment||3 times, 10 days apart|
|Shipping Restrictions||AK, CA, HI, NY
Can not be shipped by expedited choices, per air regulations.
Important!! Do all of the treatments (as described below) 3 times, 10 days apart.