Diquat SPC 2L - Landscape and Aquatic Herbicide
Starting at $53.95
Nufarm Diquat SPC 2L - Landscape and Aquatic Herbicide
Diquat SPC 2L with diquat dibromide (37.3%) is a non-selective herbicide that provides fast control on tough aquatic weeds on contact. It provides broad-spectrum control as it spreads quickly through the water for floating, submersed, and marginal weeds. Diquat SPC 2L is applied to the foliar leaves, and moves slightly through the plant tissue. Using a surfactant will enhance activity. As it reaches any soil, it is completely inactivated.
It is safe around fish, wildlife and other organisms with no concerns abut groundwater problems.
Apply Diquat SPC 2L to submersed weeds when weeds are actively growing and water temperatures are 50°F or more for optimal control.
Do not apply when weeds are growing under stress.
- Broad-spectrum activity successfully controls key aquatic weeds
- Non-systemic, contact activity controls only the weeds it contacts
- Easy-to-use liquid formulation makes application trouble-free
- Aquatic areas*
- Commercial greenhouses and nurseries
- Dormant established turfgrass (Bermudagrass, zoysiagrass – nonfood or feed crop)
- Landscape, industrial, recreational, commercial, residential, and public areas
- Ornamental seed crops (flowers, bulbs, etc. – excluding the state of California)
- Turf renovation (all turf areas except commercial sod farms)
- *Diquat SPC 2L cannot be applied for aquatic uses in New York state without Supplemental Special Local Needs labeling
|More PDF's||Sales Brochure|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Diquat dibromide (37.3%)|
|For Use :||
|Application||Supplemental Label for Florida|
|Shipping Restrictions||AK, CA, CO,CT, DC, HI, ID, MI, NM, NY, OR, WA|