Permethrin SFR Insecticide 36.8 %
Starting at $31.01
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
Permethrin SFR is really effective for tick control.
Martin's Permethrin SFR Insecticide 36.8 %
Permethrin SFR Insecticide 36.8 % belongs to a group of chemicals called pyrethroids. They are known for their safety and effectiveness. Permethrin is a synthetic version of the organic insecticide, pyrethrum which is derived from the chrysanthemum. Permethrin has all of the safety of natural pyrethrum but leaves a residue that continues to kill.
Permethrin SFR Insecticide 36.8 % is not labeled for use on clothing.
Permethrin SFR 36.8% Features
- Martin's Permethrin SFR is the same as the product "Dragnet", "Tengard SFR", or "Permethrin Pro".
- Martin's Permethrin SFR is a termite-turf ornamental insecticide.
- Martin's Permethrin SFR is labeled for subterreanean termite control, pre treatments, post construction treatments, foam applications. Permethrin is classified as a "repellent chemical". For termite treatments, it is preferable to use Taurus SC which is a non-repellent chemical.
- Martin's Permethrin SFR is labeled outdoors for: ants, aphids, japanese beetles, bagworms,caterpillars, fleas, flies, scorpions, wasps, ticks, termites and more
- One qt.of Martin's Permethrin SFR yields 20 gallons of termite spray at the rate of 1.6 fl.oz. per gallon. 40 gallons of general insect control spray indoors at the rate of .8 fl. oz. per gallon, and up to 96 gallons of general outdoor insect control spray at the rate of 1/3 ounce per gallon.
40 gallons of general insect control spray indoors at the rate of .8 fl. oz. per gallon, and up to 96 gallons of general outdoor insect control spray at the rate of 1/3 fluid ounce per gallon.
|Packaging||Qt, Gallon, 1.25 Gallon|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Permethrin - 36.8%|
|For Use :||Interior plantscapes, and landscape ornamental gardens including parks, lawns and grounds, carpeting, wood, tile, concrete or other structural building materials|
|Yield||Qt yields 20-40 gallons
1.25 qt yields 120-140
|Shipping Restrictions||AK, CT, NY
A suggested alternative is Fenvastar Cap