Proflex Insecticide Encapsulated Solution
Proflex combines 2 insect growth regulators (Novaluron and Pyriproxyfen) , and an insecticide (lambda-Cyhalothrin) for superior insect control. This combination of ingredients would work well against roaches, bed bugs, fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. It is also labeled to control ants, centipedes, boxelder bugs, milllipedes, and sowbugs.
Proflex uses a capVantage Technology which is a proprietary blend of ingredients for use with the active ingredient Lambda-cyhalothr n. It is used for general surface, crack and crevice treatment or spot treatments.
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
The best there is for Mosquitoes. It has two growth regulators (IGRs) that along with the insecticide; both are micro encapsulated. In fact it is the only encapsulated IGR on the market, PERIOD! MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR WATER IN THE TANK FIRST AND THEN SLOWLY POUR YOUR MIXTURE AND STIR. IT DOES NOT MIX AS WELL AS MOST COMPOUNDS.
Of course this is what we consider the best mosquito killing product it is also the most expensive. You can rotate this with a less expensive and different active such as Bifen IT or Talstar.
Proflex Encapsulated Insecticide-Qt
Proflex Encapsulated Insecticide combines 2 insect growth regulators (Novaluron and Pyriproxyfen), and an insecticide (lambda-Cyhalothrin) for superior insect control. This combination of ingredients would work well against roaches, bed bugs, fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes. It is also labeled to control ants, centipedes, boxelder bugs, millipedes, and sowbugs.
Proflex uses CapVantage Technology which is a proprietary blend of ingredients for use with the active ingredient Lambda-cyhalothrin. It is used for general surface, crack and crevice treatment or spot treatments.
Use Tekko 0.2G as part of an integrated mosquito control program in standing water.
Use 1- 2 ounces per gallon of water.
- Combined Chemistry:
- Novaluron 1.30%- A insect growth regulator to stop the reproduction
- Pyriproxyfen 1.3 0%- An insect growth regulator( IGR) to stop the reproduction
- Lambda-Cyhalothrin 3.88 %-Residual insecticide to kill adult insects
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Quick-acting and long lasting residual for several hard to control pest solution for several hard to control pests including mosquitoes, cockroaches, fleas and ticks.
- Before spraying, remove leaf litter and debris, cut back vegetation and branches that touch the foundation, move or rake back roots, deep mulch, or other potential pest harborages next to the foundation.
- Mix 1 oz of Proflex in a sufficient amount of water (2-5 gallons per 1,000 square feet) to cover 1,000 sq ft in a hand pump or backpack sprayer. For best results, spray when the mosquitoes are most active, in the cooler hours of the morning or night. Do not spray near ponds or bodies of water.
- Spray areas where the mosquitoes may rest, breed, or harbor. Typical areas include foliage, tall grass, landscape plantings, the soil under decks, building foundations, lawns, and backyards. An ideal target area is the bottom of 20 feet trees. It may be necessary to retreat during periods of high mosquito populations or renewed mosquito activity.
- Do not apply more than once every 14 days or use in ULV or thermal fogging devices. Spray to contact as many mosquitoes as possible on contact and pay attention to the underside of plant leaves and resting sites.
|More PDF's||Sales Sheet|
|Target Pest||Ants (including RIFA), bed bugs, cockroaches, crickets, earwigs, firebrats, silverfish, stinkbugs, fleas, ticks, flying insect pests, stored product pests, boxelder bugs, centipedes, millipedes, mosquitoes, pillbugs, and sowbugs|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Lambda-cyhalothrin 3.88%, Novaluron 1.30%, Pyriproxyfen 1.30%|
|For Use :||For use in, on and around buildings and structures for the control of listed pests, including on lawns, ornamental trees and shrubs around residential, institutional, public, commercial, agricultural and industrial buildings; and parks, recreational areas and athletic fields. Other areas of use include industrial buildings, houses, patios, porches, closets, furniture, apartment buildings, mobile homes, laboratories, buses, greenhouses (non-commercial), stores, factories, warehouses, wineries, vessels, rail cars, trucks, trailers, aircraft (cargo and other non-cabin areas only), schools, nursing homes, hospitals, mausoleums, restaurants, hotels, correctional facilities, livestock/poultry housing, pet kennels, food granaries, food grain mills and food manufacturing, processing, and servicing establishments|
|Shipping Restrictions||AK, HI, NY|
|More Instructions||Read Label for use instructions and restrictions.|