Protecta Mouse Bait Station-Fastrac Blox 4 lb Kit
- 6 x Protecta Mouse Bait Stations (includes 1 key)
- Fastrac Blox -4 lbs (Blocks).
Proteca Mouse Bait Stations and Fastrac Blox Kit-Save Money
- Protecta Mouse Bait Stations-6 stations
- Fastrac Blox 4 lbs
- 1 key per order
Packaging: 120 X 15 grams-(4 lbs of 15 gram blox form)
Fastrac Blox is a single feed bait weather resistant, fast-acting acute, containing Bromethalin. Fastrac Blox from Bell laboratories is a quick and effective solution to controlling populations of rats and mice, especially Norway rats, Roof rats, and House Mice. Fastrac is a small, rough, all-weather baiting blox with many gnawing edges.
Application Rate for Fastrac Blox
Rats: Place 2 to 10 bloxes (blocks) per placement (usually at intervals of 10 to 25 feet).
If you have a high population and a higher feeding, place out more bait.
Mice: Use 1 bait blox (block)per placement. Space placements at intervals of 6 to 10 feet in infested areas. If you have a high population and a higher feeding, place out more bait.
- This bait does not have an antidote. It would be important to keep non-targeted animals away from this bait or use Tamper proof bait stations-rat size or Tamper proof bait stations-mice size.
- Due to the stop-feed qualities of Fastrac, the placement quantities should be extremely small.
- Secondary poisoning( e.g., a dog consuming the carcasses of rodents poisoned by Fastrac) does not readily occur with bromethalin.
- Effective on both miceand rats, Fastrac kills in one to two days, even hours in some instances. Because rodents stop feeding after eating a lethal dose, more rodents can be controlled with less bait. The rat and mice may consume a lethal dose in a single feeding, with the first dead rodents appearing one or two days after bait consumption. Mice consume about 2-4 grams of food daily, and rats consume 15-35 grams daily. On average, it takes 2.5 grams to kill a mouse and 7-8 grams to kill a rat.
- It is not an anticoagulant( interference of the blood coagulation process) but a non-anticoagulant that attacks the central nervous system.
- It is colored purple for easy identification and can be used in federally inspected meat and poultry plants.
- The quick kill allows for a quicker solution to the rodent population. Anticoagulant baits
work on a delayed effect basis. A rodent feeding on an anticoagulant bait outside a food warehouse may continue to forage for another 3-7 days before the effects of the bait work.
- Bell Laboratories synthesizes its own Bromethalin, the purest, most consistent technical Bromethalin globally.
This pure active, along with Bell's advanced formulation, means you'll see dramatic results in acceptance and effectiveness.
- This all-weather bait blox has many gnawing edges for greater rodent acceptability.
- Fastrac Blox are available in 120 x 15 gram resealable pails.
- These slender place blocks fit in the tightest baiting places.
Fastrac Place Pacs are available in 100 x 15-gram resealable pails for freshness and convenience.
|Packaging||6 x Protecta Mouse Bait Stations + Fastrac Blox 4 lbs|
|Product Label||Fastrac Blox Label|
|SDS||Fastrac Blox SDS|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Bromethalin|
|For Use :||Inside or Outside
Protecta Mouse Bait Stations
Protecta Mouse Bait Station is a durable, heavy-duty polypropylene mouse bait station. Mouse entry holes line up with the wall. It measures: 6 in.x 5 1/2 in. x 2 1/2 in.
Tamper-proof bait stations are ideal to use around children and pets
Perfect for heavy mouse infestations inside or outside.