Residential Fly Kit
Residential Fly KitA
Pro Tips & Quick Tricks
The 565 will probably last you years because it does not take much. Only spray it when you see a fly because it is a contact kill only. Also the window fly traps need to be at the bottom of the window because the fly will continue to move down the window and at some point get stuck on the glue. Also you might want to put a hanging fly trap somewhere on your property. The flies be gone trap works really well
Residential Fly Kit
- PT 565 Plus XLO Contact Insecticide (1) 20 oz can with pyrethrin provides a quick knockdown
- Maxforce Fly Spot Bait (2) Packets-2 oz (yields two pints of finished solution)-mix with water and spray on vertical surface. It is a bait;flies will be attracted to the bait and die within seconds.
- JT Eaton Stick-A-Fly Glue Fly Trap (1) trap -Uses a pheromone housefly lure to attract house flies to the glue surface on the trap
- Stick A Fly For Windows (1) Pack of Five Pre-Baited Traps-Install Stick A Fly Traps For Windows on windows to catch pesky flies. It is non-poisonous trap and made in the USA. Simply fold trap and place in the upper right corner of a window.
Residential Fly Kit Directions
1. Start by spraying the rooms where flies are a nuisance with PT 565 Plus XLO. With a sweeping motion spray into the air for 1 to 3 seconds per 1000 cubic feet.
2. Place the Stick-A-Fly traps in the areas where flies have been an issue. The window traps take advantage of the fly's attraction to light.
3. Control the flies outdoors by spraying the Maxforce Fly Spot Bait. Mix the 2 oz packet in the envelope with 16 ounces of water. This will treat up to 125 sq feet. Spray small spots about a foot square. It is not necessary to spray the complete surface; the attractants in the bait will attract other insect pests to the treated areas. Reapply as needed but not before 7 days.
|Packaging||see ingredients to the left|
|Product Label||Fly Spot Label|
|SDS||PT 565 PL XLO Label|
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
|For Use :||N/A|