Resolv Soft Bait Rodenticide
Starting at $97.51
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
Resolv Soft Bait Rodenticide -16 lbs and 4 x 4 lb bags (12 gram pouches)
Resolv Soft Bait, with Bromadiolone, is a single feed bait using soft bait technology.Resolv Soft Bait has a high bait acceptance with an aroma of food grade oil and grains escaping through the soft pouches. Many professionals have found a greater success in rodent bait acceptance with soft baits over the standard block baits with their wax coating. Compared to typical rodent blocks, the Resolv Soft Bait pouches reduce cost in placements.
The 12-gram pouches may be placed on horizontal rods or vertical rods in rodent bait stations. Using the rods will reduce translocation of the bait by rodents.
Resolv Soft Bait is nut and seed free with a bittering agent to discourage accidental consumption
- Works in a single feeding bromadiolone for quick results
- Rodents may consume a lethal dose in one night's feeding with the first dead rodents appearing four or five days after feeding begins.
- Low cost-per-placement compared to traditional wax blocks
- Greater performance and efficacy versus traditional wax blocks.
- Contains no wax, enhancing palatability and integrity, even in hot environments.
- Aroma escapes through pouch to attract rodents and encourage feeding
- Can be secured by using vertical or horizontal rods, reducing the chance of translocation by the rodents.
- Easy clean up as rodents consume the bait instead of scattering it
- Professional grade rodenticide available in 16 lb. pails (approx. 604 pouches per pail)
|Packaging||4 x 4 lbs and 16 lbs|
|Target Pest||Resolv Soft Bait kills Roof Rats, Norway Rats, House Mice and warfarin-resistant Norway rats.|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Bromadiolone - 0.005%|
|For Use :||Indoors and Outdoors: Residential and commercial, urban and rural areas.|