Termidor SC is a non-repellent with Fipronil 9.1% and has been used for years as an effective termite control product. For an more economical non-repellent Fipronil 9.1% look at Navigator SC or Taurus SC. Termidor SC, Navigator SC, and Taurus SC are classified as nonrepellent for termites and ants. The termites and ants can't detect their presence. Get 100% termite-free in as little as 3 months
Termidor SC contains the active ingredient Fipronil 9.1%. Fipronil is very effective against both termites and ants. Two generic versions of Termidor SC are available if you treat termites because you can purchase Taurus SC or Navigator SC at more economical rates. When Termidor was introduced in our industry, it changed the treatment for termites and ants. And to this day, Termidor, Navigator, and Taurus are the way to go for those insects.
Termidor SC - Fipronil 9.1%
Termidor SC,a non-repellent inseticide and termiticide with Fipronil 9.1% has been used for years as an effective termite control product.
Termites and Ants Can't Detect Non Repellents
Termidor SC, Navigator SC, and Taurus SC are classified as non-repellent for termites and ants. The termites and ants can't detect their presence. Termidor SC 20 oz. makes about 24 gallons. Taurus SC makes about 25 gallons. Get 100% termite-free in as little as 3 months .
- Kills individual termites two ways: by contact and by ingestion.
- The technology of Termidor SC is an advancement over other termite insecticides that are only repellent barriers. Because Termidor SC is made up non repellents, they are undetectable by termites. Termites or ants can not see, smell, taste, or avoid Termidor SC, Navigator SC, or Taurus SC. Instead, they contact, ingest, and share it with others in the colonies.
Repellent termite insecticides can be avoided by termites by their detection; Termidor solves that problem.
- When termites contact Termidor SC, they transfer ("transfer effect") it to others in the termite colony. Because Termidor SC is a slow-acting termiticide, termites have plenty of time to spread it throughout their entire termite colony. And although the Termidor effect on individual termites is intentionally slow, the overall colony management is fast: significantly faster than bait systems.
- These non-repellents can be faster than baiting systems. Their unique "transfer effect" manages termite colonies a lot faster than termite bait systems. Unlike a bait system, they give you 100% protection from Day 1. There's no long waiting period where termites are being attracted to the bait.
- Termidor SC, Navigator SC and Taurus SC are long-lasting. Government and other tests in the US and abroad have shown that in almost nine years, there has been no break or reduction in their effectiveness.
Termidor, Navigator SC, and Taurus SC active Ingredients:
|Product Label||Label | NY label|
|More PDF's||Flooding and Q&A|
|Target Pest||termites and ants|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Fipronil 9.1%|
|For Use :||Outside only|
|Yield||.06% solution-yields 24 gallons, .125% solution yields 12 gallons|
|Mixture|Application||You will need 4 gallons of mixed Termidor solution per 10 lineal feet|
|Retreatment||Ants: twice a year, Termites: 5-10 years|
How to Calculate Termidor Usage for Termite Control
For termite control , one 20 oz. bottle will yield 24 gallons of finished solution.
You will need 4 gallons of mixed Termidor solution per 10 lineal feet.
Termidor offers the most effective, low-dose control of outdoor ants available, with proven control of a number of nuisance ant species, even with outdoor perimeter applications at the low rate of 0.06% active ingredient. Termidor is labeled for carpenter ants, argentine ants, big-headed ants, odorous house ants, and pavement ants
Ants foraging on Termidor-treated surfaces, ingesting Termidor through normal feeding activity, or that are sprayed directly with the product will die, but not before spreading Termidor through contact throughout the ant population via the product's unique "Transfer Effect(TM)." Termidor is easily picked up by ants, and has a quick speed of kill - 1 to 3 days - but is slow-acting enough to ensure transfer throughout the population.
For application instructions or give us a call.