Ultimate Rat Control Kit
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
Ultimate Rat Kit Contains
- 6 x Aegis RP Bait Stations (contains rods for bait placement and 3 keys)
- 2 x (8 oz.) Contrapest Reproductive Inhibitors (A liquid bait for the reduction of reproductive capacity in Norway and roof rats)
- 1 x (4 lb) Flatline Soft Bait
Rat Infestation in Commercial Settings
Designed primarily for commercial environments with constant rat infestations, the Ultimate Rat Control Kit presents an effective solution to the challenges of rat control in such settings, utilizing both rodent baits and traps. While population numbers may decrease due to these measures, eliminating rats remains difficult.
Best of Two Worlds of Rodent Bait
The Kit's main components are Flatline Softbait, a potent rodenticide that kills rats upon ingestion, and Contrapest, a revolutionary birth control product that appeals to rats with its creamy, sugary taste.
The Flatline Softbait kills the rat when ingested. If the rat does not eat the Flatline rodenticide for reasons such as suspicion or preference for alternative foods, they will most likely consume Contrapest birth control.
Contrapest is a new concept on the market that introduces birth control measures. If the rat never eats the rodenticide but consumes the Contrapest, then the rat will not bear any offspring. With time, even the most resistant rats are likely to succumb to the lure of the rodenticide, ensuring complete eradication of the population.
After a rodent inspection, place the Aegis RP Bait Station with Flatline and Contrapest (inserted) in areas of rodent activity. These common areas include corners and hiding areas, along walls, between walls and floors, and beside burrows. Signs include rodent droppings, gnawed wood, and urine stains. Use a flashlight to make inspection easier.
- Contrapest Bait Place the bait station on a firm, level surface in an area of rat activity. Avoid placing bait stations in direct sunlight to reduce ContraPest evaporation. Do not place bait stations where they are likely to become submerged or inundated with water (e.g., below the mean higher high-water mark in tidal areas, storm sewers, or catch basins) or on uneven surfaces.
- Remove the cap, keeping the opening down, and screw the tank onto the tray while keeping it level. Do not over-tighten.
- The flow of liquid should begin immediately. Do not squeeze the tank to encourage the flow of bait.
- Place insert into the bait station.
- Maintain an uninterrupted supply of ContraPest bait at the stations. Check bait stations and replace bait inserts as necessary or at least every month. Properly dispose of any leftover bait, as instructed in this label's Storage and Disposal section.
- Flatline Soft Bait
- Place 3–16 pouches in the bait stations, spacing them at 15–30 feet apart. Replenish as needed for 10 days or until rat activity has ceased.
- If the bait is contaminated or spoiled, replace it with fresh bait. Use weather-proof gloves and dispose of visible dead animals and leftover bait.
|Packaging||1 case of Aegis RP Bait Stations (6 stations), Contrapest Bait (2) 8 oz containers, 1 (4 lb) Bag of Flatline Soft Bait|
|Product Label||Contra Pest Label|
Rodents, in particular Rats
|Active Ingredient (s)||Flatline Soft Bait: Chlorophacinone... 0.005% Contrapest Bait: 4- Vinylcyclohexene diepoxide 0.09604% | Triptolide 0.00118%|
|For Use :||N/A|