Ultimate German Roach Bait Kit
The Ultimate Roach Kit contains Invict Roach Bait Gel, Alpine WSG, Gentrol Point Sources IGR, Invade Bio Zap, Trapper 2600 Glue Boards, and Insect Bait Stations (to hold the Invict Gold Bait Gel) as a complete combination to ensure your success in treating German roaches.
Included in this kit is Invade Bio Zap that will remove the allergens left behind by roach droppings. Invade Bio Zap is a microbial, natural probiotic liquid to eat away from organic odors. It leaves a fresh citrus scent.
Ultimate German Roach Bait Kit
InVict Gold Cockroach Bait Gel + Gentrol Point Sources IGR + Alpine WSG ( Perfect Combination) to kill German Roaches
Invict Gold Roach Bait and Alpine WSG kill German roaches fast and Gentrol Point Sources break the cycle. Gentrol Point Source is a special device that contains the Gentrol Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) hydroprene for 90-day control of roaches and other stored product pests. It attacks the male nymph roach (mutating reproductive abilities) and affects the molting process of the whole roach population that makes the survival process very difficult. Additionally, it causes the pregnant female to consume the bait when she would normally not want to consume food during part of her pregnancy.
Trapper 2600 Glue Boards to monitor results: Use these pre-baited glue boards (they can be split into 9 traps) with their sticky surface to catch German Roaches and monitor your treatment plan.
- 1. Invict Gold Roach Bait Gel is formulated for rapid control of roaches. The bait matrix contains 11 attractants to combat bait aversion and maximize roach control. Bait rotation with different formulation types is important to combat bait aversion and poor control results. Invict Gold is an ideal roach bait to use in a rotation program in order to avoid common bait aversion found in German Roach control programs. The active ingredient in Invict Gold Cockroach Gel Bait is imidacloprid 2.15%.
- One box contains 4 35 gram tubes + 1 plunger + 1 tip
- Without the eight most common food allergens
- Ideal for bait aversions
- Stable in high heat
- (Fits standard bait guns)
- 2. Alpine WSG is a concentrate Alpine WSG Water Soluble Granules is a non-repellent, odorless, and reduced risk insecticide classified by EPA. It comes as a fine granule that, when mixed with water, can't be detected by German roaches.
- 3. Gentrol Point Source- prevents the roaches from maturing. Gentrol Point Source is a special device that contains the Gentrol Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) hydroprene for 90-day control of roaches and other stored product pests. Gentrol Point Source covers 75 square feet. It has all the benefits of an insect growth regulator in a discreet, non-spray formulation.
- 4.Trapper Monitor Glue Traps (TM2600) 3 boards (9 traps) -These glue boards are pre-baited with food-grade molasses with a sticky adhesive. It attracts the roaches and traps them
- 5.JF Oakes Insect Bait Stations are used to place the Invict Roach bait gel bait inside. These stations conveniently slide under major appliances, like refrigerators and stoves. Though not necessary to use with the Invict Gold Roach Bait, it is an efficient way to keep track of the bait and protect it.
What To Expect
Gentrol Point Source is an insect growth inhibitor. It will not kill immediately. If used by itself, expect to see results in about a week. When Gentrol Point Source is used with the Invict Gold bait, expect to see results in two days. Re-apply if needed. Unless you have a sizeable infestation, you do not need to re-apply.
After about a month, you should be ready for a cleaning detail. The German roach carries a lot of allergens that won't just go away after the roach infestation is gone. You will need to wipe down all the areas, including cabinets and walls. Invade Bio Zap is an excellent product for this purpose.
Add On Options
Use Cimexa Dust in electrical outlets to prevent roaches from traveling from one apartment to the next apartment. Cimexa dust works well on bed bugs as well and it does not become clumpy and keeps working for up to 10 years undisturbed.
If you live in an apartment, you have a reasonable chance of re-infestations. In about six months, consider a bait called Avert Dry Flowable, which can be applied in wall voids, electrical outlets, and gas/water lines where German roaches may enter. The dry formula of Avert Dry Flowable reaches void areas that gels and bait stations cannot reach.
|Pro Tips||This kit is designed to eliminate German roaches and the allergens they leave behind. If you follow the directions that come with the kit you will not only get rid of german roaches, but will sanitize the area and leave the room with a fresh citrus smell.|
|Product Label||Invict Roach Bait Label|
|SDS||Alpine WSG Label|
|More PDF's||Invade Bio Zap Label|
|Target Pest||German Roaches|
|Active Ingredient (s)||N/A|
|For Use :||In and around structures, including, but not limited to, residential, multi-family, commercial, industrial, municipal, institutional, research, recreational, health care, educational, daycare, hospitality and agricultural buildings and other man-made structures, garages, transport vehicles, sewers, animal rearing and handling establishments and food handling and food processing establishments|
|Application||Allow 10 days for complete eradication of a roach infestation|
Step By Step Instructions