Ultimate German Roach Bait Kit
The Ultimate Roach Kit contains Advion Roach Bait Gel, Alpine WSG, Tekko Trio Foam IGR, Invade Bio Zap, Trapper 2600 Glue Boards or DIY Glue Boards, and Insect Bait Stations (to hold the Alacer Bait Gel), as a complete combination to ensure your success in treating German roaches.
Also included in this kit is a QT spray bottle to mix up the Alpine WSG.
This kit includes Invade Bio Zap, which will remove the allergens left behind by roach droppings. Invade Bio Zap is a microbial, natural probiotic liquid to eat away from organic odors. It leaves a fresh citrus scent.
BUNDLE & SAVE 5%!
Ultimate German Roach Bait Kit
Advion Cockroach Bait Gel + Tekko Trio Foam IGR + Alpine WSG ( Perfect Combination) to kill German Roaches
Advion Roach Bait and Alpine WSG kill German roaches fast, and Tekko Trio Foam IGR breaks the cycle of the roaches. Tekko Trio Foam is an innovative new insect growth regulator. Tekko Trio Foam prevents roaches and listed insects from developing into egg-laying adults. Additionally, it causes the pregnant female to consume the bait when she would normally not want to consume food during part of her pregnancy
Trapper 2600 Glue Boards or DIY Insect traps to monitor results: Use these pre-baited glue boards (they can be split into 9 traps) with their sticky surface to catch German Roaches and monitor your treatment plan.
- Advion Roach Bait Gel-1 Box (4 syringes x 30 g + 1 plunger and 2 tips)
- JF Oakes Insect Bait Stations (6 empty bait stations to hold the Invict Roach Bait Gel)
- Alpine WSG (3) 10 Gram Packs
- Tekko Trio Foam IGR -15 oz
- Invade Bio Zap- 32 oz-ready-to-use
- Trapper 2600 Insect Glue Traps or DIY Pest Control Glue Traps (3 boards-9 traps
- One empty qt spray bottle
- 1. Advion Roach Bait Gel is formulated for rapid control of roaches. The bait matrix contains attractants to combat bait aversion and maximize roach control. Bait rotation with different formulation types is important to combat bait aversion and poor control results. Advion Roach Bait is an ideal roach bait for a rotation program to avoid common bait aversion found in German Roach control programs. The active ingredient in Advion Cockroach Gel Bait is indoxacarb 0.6%.
- One box contains 4 x 30 gram tubes + 1 plunger + 2 tips
- Without the eight most common food allergens
- Ideal for bait aversions
- Stable in high heat
- (Fits standard bait guns)
- 2. Alpine WSG is a concentrate Alpine WSG Water Soluble Granules is a non-repellent, odorless, and reduced risk insecticide classified by EPA. It comes as a fine granule that, when mixed with water, can't be detected by German roaches.
- 3. Tekko Trio Foam IGR- prevents the roaches from maturing. It has a 3-way IGR with two distinct modes of action in a dry foam formulation.
- 4. Trapper Monitor Glue Traps (TM2600) or DIY Pest Control Glue Traps 3 boards (9 traps) -These glue boards are pre-baited with food-grade molasses with a sticky adhesive. It attracts the roaches and traps them
- 5. JF Oakes Insect Bait Stations are used to place the Alacer Roach bait gel bait inside. These stations conveniently slide under major appliances, like refrigerators and stoves. Though not necessary with the Alacer Roach Bait, it is an efficient way to keep track of the bait and protect it.
What To Expect
- The Alpine WSG insecticide provides quick results for a quick knockdown. As a non-repellent insecticide, it can be applied with the Alacer Roach Bait.
- The Alacer Roach bait will continue to kill adult roaches for several weeks. Alacer Roach Bait can begin to kill roaches in twenty minutes. Alacer Cockroach Bait Gel combats bait aversion and maximizes control, providing lightning-fast results to kill roaches.
- Tekko Trio Foam IGR is an insect growth inhibitor. It will not kill adult roaches immediately. If used by itself, expect to see results in about a week. When Tekko Trio Foam IGR is used with the Alacer roach bait, expect to see results in two days. Re-apply if needed. Unless you have a sizeable infestation, you do not need to re-apply.
- After about a month, you should be ready for a cleaning detail. The German roach carries a lot of allergens that won't just go away after the roach infestation is gone. You must wipe down all the areas, including cabinets and walls. Invade Bio Zap is an excellent product for this purpose.
Add On Options
Use Cimexa Dust in electrical outlets to prevent roaches from traveling from one apartment to the next apartment. Cimexa dust works well on bed bugs as well and it does not become clumpy and keeps working for up to 10 years undisturbed.
If you live in an apartment, you have a reasonable chance of re-infestations. In about six months, consider a bait called Avert Dry Flowable, which can be applied in wall voids, electrical outlets, and gas/water lines where German roaches may enter. The dry formula of Avert Dry Flowable reaches void areas that gels and bait stations cannot reach.
|Advion Roach Bait Label
|Alpine WSG Label
|Tekko Trio Foam IGR
|Active Ingredient (s)
|For Use :
|In and around structures, including, but not limited to, residential, multi-family, commercial, industrial, municipal, institutional, research, recreational, health care, educational, daycare, hospitality and agricultural buildings and other man-made structures, garages, transport vehicles, sewers, animal rearing and handling establishments and food handling and food processing establishments
|Allow 10 days for complete eradication of a roach infestation
Step By Step Instructions