Carpenter Bee Blocker ( BB Pro Kits )
Starting at $21.05
Carpenter Bee BB Pro Kits ( BB Pro Kits ) contain everything you need to block carpenter bees from making holes.
- Stainless Steel Screens (choice of 25 or 200 screen kits)
- 1 x Installation Tool
- 1 x Pole Adapter (fits a standard 3/4" threaded extension pole)
Carpenter Bee Pro Blocker Kits (BB Pro Kits)
Carpenter bees can be a real nuisance, but with easy-to-use Carpenter Bee Pro Blocker Kits (BB Pro Kits), you can seal up their holes and keep them out. These handy kits include everything you need to get the job done quickly and easily. They contain stainless steel screens (choice of 25 or 200 screen kits), an install tool, and a pole adapter if needed.
How To Use BB Pro Screens
- Find the holes where the bees are entering and seal them up. Look for holes in unfinished or unvarnished wood. Carpenter bees will reuse holes from previous seasons.
- Inspection Tip : (Carpenter bees prefer to drill holes in areas that receive the afternoon or morning sun.)
- Pay attention to seasonal timing : The best time to seal up carpenter bee holes is before spring or during the fall months (after the carpenter bee season). Look for holes used during the previous spring/summer months.
- If you wait too long to seal up the carpenter bee holes and have active carpenter bees in the holes, they will drill a hole to get out.
|Packaging||Various Carpenter Bee Blocker Kits|
|Active Ingredient (s)||Stainless steel screens with plastic install tools and plastic pole adaptors|
|For Use :||
Look for carpenter bee holes in unfinished wood such as eaves, wooden posts, and railings.